Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX Drag Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by thebob View Post
    online is that on slicks on know this is off topic just curious thats all.
    yes it had full slicks, full interior and std chassis, only mod was a roll cage. The new setup has a full tube front end and extensive chassis mods. will be at Jamboree with the new setup.
    PRO FWD 9.07@161.48 FWD.. 04
    ALLMOTOR 10.83@123.23 NA FWD 05

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic B16A
    hmmm...B20...runs 10.83...good time...
    wanna see a faster B20?
    my point is that, even though you already may claimed the record, but there will be someone out there who are faster, but they might not wanna claim any fame...wats the point of arguing here? bring it to the strip, i'm sure that alot of people will turn up that day...good luck...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX Drag Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by todaek9 View Post
    wanna see a faster B20?
    my point is that, even though you already may claimed the record, but there will be someone out there who are faster, but they might not wanna claim any fame...wats the point of arguing here? bring it to the strip, i'm sure that alot of people will turn up that day...good luck...
    Who is this comment directed to?
    PRO FWD 9.07@161.48 FWD.. 04
    ALLMOTOR 10.83@123.23 NA FWD 05

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Who is this comment directed to?
    I think that guy is just lost.
    Toda Built D-SERIES Fo LiFe!

Civic + Chromies + D-series + Turbo = Subwoofer Sick

My kill list:
    GTR's, STi's,V8 commo's, TT Supra's, R1 Bikes, F1 Cars AND JDM-70Y. I don't need no timeslip YO!

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    Internet arguing is fun and to a certain extend, important, as forums are viewed by tens of thousands of people so you do get a great acknowledgement there, but bottom line is you do need to run good times to back up your argument, otherwise it’s just meaningless shit talking which can be fun too sometimes haha…

Quote Originally Posted by todaek9 View Post
    wanna see a faster B20?

umm, not in australia love.
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    Quote Originally Posted by xtercii View Post
    Internet arguing is fun and to a certain extend, important, as forums are viewed by tens of thousands of people so you do get a great acknowledgement there, but bottom line is you do need to run good times to back up your argument, otherwise it’s just meaningless shit talking which can be fun too sometimes haha…
    Exactly!!!!
    But theres ppl out there who say their car isnt built for straightline speed...
    Just corners...
    Its a street registered vehicle, not a race car. If it was you wouldnt drive it every day...
    Wouldnt a car that goes faster in a straight line be even faster when it comes to corners IF its suspension is setup for going round bends???
    BTW im not talking bout all out drag cars..
    Where talking daily drivers which is what most of us have...
    I belive a well balanced package street car is what most of us aim for..
    Just some like to make up excuses for their lack of achievement..
    (this wasnt directed to any one who posted in this thread)
    Last edited by locote; 11-04-2007 at 09:45 AM.
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    I still don't see any power figures.

All I know is that our car would have the least power of the top NA cars. No JUN or TODA cams either. Good old Honda OEM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    Bigger displacement hey
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

how much power is yours making grumpy??

i remember reading somewhere on ozhonda that it was around the 130kw region... is that about right?

if so, my edumacated guess is that the gen 2 crx running a very similar time and terminal speed probably has a similar output...

given the law of diminishing returns... it is my internet expert opinion that there is more than a little truth in the "shitload" comment from online
    10sec crx vs 12 sec crx... it's a world of difference.
    And so it begins...

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Ladies, this is a thread to discuss JUN cams and Toda cams.

No one really cares in this immature bickering over how much Horsepower one has, nor who has the fastest B20. Online has proven his ability with solid records on the strip and thats where he does his talking - not here!

Keep it real

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by locote View Post
    Exactly!!!!
    But theres ppl out there who say their car isnt built for straightline speed...
    Just corners...
    Its a street registered vehicle, not a race car. If it was you wouldnt drive it every day...
    Wouldnt a car that goes faster in a straight line be even faster when it comes to corners IF its suspension is setup for going round bends???
    BTW im not talking bout all out drag cars..
    Where talking daily drivers which is what most of us have...
    I belive a well balanced package street car is what most of us aim for..
    Just some like to make up excuses for their lack of achievement..
    (this wasnt directed to any one who posted in this thread)
    I guess people who spent a heap of moeny on there cars dont want to embrass themselves when they run a crap time down the 1/4 mile. I know for a fact that our stock b18c7 motor with bolt-ons was much quicker than a built engine from a well-known workshop. Some people are mostly all talk and no action. Just because they spent more money than some of us, doesnt necessarily mean they are quicker than you. Our timeslips talks for itself.

I know how you feel when you beat someone and they say their car is built for track. Its all jsut bulshit.. haha There jsut too gutless to admit a loss.

Our cars are not specifically built for straight line, we are more into circuit racing. But hey, we still get out there and put down respectable times just to prove a point. And yes, our cars are daily driven.