Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ITR OEM Red H Badge on VTI-R

Does it fit?

I previously purchased a copy red replica H Badges, for Front and Rear.

And on top of the fact they were cheap and faded. The Pins on them didnt line up to the car.

Can someone please confirm if I bought the real deal (OEM Red H badges Front and Rear) - They'd fit without a problem. Including the pins?

Thanks!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    As long as they're for the proper car. You would need to buy ITR ones to fit.

That doesnt make any sense...

Member Array
    Car:
    trotts
    They will fit.
    BONUS ROUND
    There is still room on the bandwagon for you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Camry
    Are all the pins the same? For both front and rear?

Maybe you've got it the other way around, you tried putting the rear ones in the front, and the front ones in the rear?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4lyf
    would help if u tell us where u got the badges from..
    CEE CEE DUB U

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I'd be cautious,
    The DC2R badge is bigger than the OEM DC2 badge, hence the pins might be a lil off.
    Afaik, the front and rear badges for the teg are the same, so the pins should be the same on both as well.
    If an OEM DC2R badge doesn't fit straight onto your DC2/4 - slight modifications to the pins will allow it to sit flush.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    They will fit on a real ITR

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Member Array
    Car:
    Gen5 VTi-R Prelude
    haha why such a big deal, sand off the pins using a dremel or similar, takes 10seconds and use heavy duty outdoor double sided tape and it will fit anywhere u like

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTIR
    Kelvin thats what i was about to post, cause thats what i did too, DOUBLE SIDED TAPE FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by thebob View Post
    They will fit.
    They arrived. I tried it just then. It's identical size, pins line up. BUT, It wont let me push them in?

Unless the fakes one I had which didn't line up at all. The pins on these line up but it wont let me push them in? Any ideas?

FYI kids, removing the pins on the back, stops the badge from sitting properly. (ie. edges arent flush with the car).