Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    the 2e's you mean? I found out the 2r's aren't available to dc2s...mostly evo's etc...

I haven't had problems with height adjustment....

the main thing to consider is the shock length if you have different lcas

I previously had eg6 sussy with jdm integra lcs (equivalent of da9 model)...and the eg6 rear shocks are longer than the dc2r rear shocks...so previously the eg6 shocks were at the lowest setting at the back and still fit a few fingers between the wheel and guard....

with the dc2r sussy at the back...the shock is significantly shorter...so now the back at the highest setting is much lower...actually almost an inch lower than the front now (tyre is a bit under the guard) ...and compared to the eg6 sussy previously on the back...probably 1.5 inches lower.

but that's just my experience with those lcas...I haven't heard drivers with dc2r lcas have any problems.
    blah blah blah

would you know the spring rates of the zero2 for civic?

oh and i also found it for the ITR.. not sure if its bs.. but u can buy it

Type - R DC2 Zero-1 . 9k 6k -65 ~ 0 -65 ~ 0
    Zero-2 $1,881.82 - - - -

zero two have two specs. The two e and the two r. The two r is not available for dc type r. Only two e. Check out www.perfectrun.com.au they have them on there. You can order different spring rates from the traders. Just search around.
    blah blah blah