Car:
    Teal Mx5
    Kiet man!
    Nice......
    Row row row your boat

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    I'm no all motor expert, but i think thats a turbo ay Kiet..?

Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Quote Originally Posted by VTi_b0i View Post
    fcuk me! i want to see this build pic by pic what sort of power u hoping for?
    yes ill be posting up pictures as it gets worked on,power figure not gonna say that yet but we do have some sort of and idea. will keep you guys updated...
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball View Post
    I'm no all motor expert, but i think thats a turbo ay Kiet..?

turbo?????ummmmm im not sure wat a turbo looks like just have to wait and see
    JDMYard Eg civic lsvtec 1.04:1 WAKEFIELD PARK
    Bel Garage Dc2r/Neptune ecu
    SUPERLAP 2010 clubsprint FF na winner
    1.54.81 street tyre

sounds awesome, keep this thread updated buddy

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ B20vtecTurbo
    Sound like you should be able to blow that BULLSH*T FIGURE out the water
    EDGE AUTOMOTIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgeauto View Post
    if the combo is right with a good tune there will be no BULLSH*T figure
    JDMYard Eg civic lsvtec 1.04:1 WAKEFIELD PARK
    Bel Garage Dc2r/Neptune ecu
    SUPERLAP 2010 clubsprint FF na winner
    1.54.81 street tyre

Account Disabled Array
    Who cares about power figures... there all just numbers.. Take it down the 1/4mile Kiet. Should do easy low 12's ey?

Edited**
    Last edited by Benson; 15-04-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgeauto View Post
    I really dont care what power this build show's on the dyno I dont build dyno queen engines,all I am interested in is ET's and lap times, dyno's as you know are just a tuning tool.You all should know by now that its not just about building an engine that makes power you have to build a COMPLETE package to do the job required by the customer and 99% of the time they cant afford to do it and there built engine looks like a nugget because it was never finished off with the rest of the package it needs to show its full potential .
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Last edited by DynoDave; 16-04-2007 at 08:07 AM.
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic B16A
    Because everything in Aust is too expensive, thats why no one can afford to finish everything, and even though customers do flock out that kinda money, i don't really think that the "build engine" will be as expected - the only good engine will be their own show car...

Quote Originally Posted by DynoDave View Post
    I really dont care what power this build show's on the dyno I dont build dyno queen engines,all I am interested in is ET's and lap times, dyno's as you know are just a tuning tool.You all should know by now that its not just about building an engine that makes power you have to build a COMPLETE package to do the job required by the customer and 99% of the time they cant afford to do it and there built engine looks like a nugget because it was never finished off with the rest of the package it needs to show its full potential .
    Regards Dyno Dave

Quote Originally Posted by todaek9 View Post
    Because everything in Aust is too expensive, thats why no one can afford to finish everything, and even though customers do flock out that kinda money, i don't really think that the "build engine" will be as expected - the only good engine will be their own show car...
    Unless you do everything yourself, modifying cars is an expensive hobby. No matter where you're from.
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    01POV
    i don't really think that the "build engine" will be as expected - the only good engine will be their own show car...

You meant built engine right. Yes it's true there is heaps of "built engines" that don't perform. Probably has something to do with the complete setup or combination of parts which most of the guys have been saying all along.

Guess we just have to wait to see how this one goes.
    |=TeamPOV=|=JDMYard=|=EK Squad=|=101 MotorCafe Performance Tuning=|

EK Koni Yellows + King Spring Combo for Sale

Yeah what ever and what show car are you talking about ?.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group