Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    thanks for the help so far guys I have found some ECU hacks on another site and some realy good turbo setups for under $2,000

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    chipped ecu !!!
    good luck bro .. see u soon on the turbo section

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    anything wrong with chipped ECU hack? its full customizeable

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    Quote Originally Posted by serpo View Post
    anything wrong with chipped ECU hack? its full customizeable
    it is set at a certain things which u cant cutom it at all . when its plugs in that it. ur car set to the chip. just get a piggy back mate .. give u less hassel .. emanage for $400 bucks with loom like the 1 on the sale section. give you a freedom of setting up every thing u need. trust me its really gona save u money lots more then u think.

those chiped ecu, i think they do cahnge rpm limit right?

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 040501912 View Post
    it is set at a certain things which u cant cutom it at all . when its plugs in that it. ur car set to the chip. just get a piggy back mate .. give u less hassel .. emanage for $400 bucks with loom like the 1 on the sale section. give you a freedom of setting up every thing u need. trust me its really gona save u money lots more then u think.

those chiped ecu, i think they do cahnge rpm limit right?
    wow you couldnt be more wrong.... these chips can be programmed in any way you want you can write on the chip infinate number of times, you buy them blank and you program it off your laptop or normal PC with a ROM writer (included with package) you can change and do anything you want with it, you can even run Hondata software on it, ive just done 2hrs worth of research and finaly got the right answers about building a turbo at home

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    okay .. i might be wrong neway doesnt really matters what do you use.. on controlling ur ecu with chip and hacking it. im' just giving out my opinion.

honda turbo FTW lol .. !!

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Guys, above all things in the turbo setup, I definatly would not skimp with ecu, I would not bother with pre-programed piggybacks etc.

Alarm bells rings when you talk about that.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    its not pre programed dude you get it blank and program it yourself pretty cool actualy

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Yes,

Still, I would never skimp with Ecu.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    just buy that kit if postage isnt too bad, slap the shit on get a good management system, and the only thing that can really root up is the turbo and the manifold, in which case just replace it with a quality garrett turbo and manifold

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2004
    finally a creative reply

i know everyones being safe but those typical spend all ur money replies are boring...
    civic 97 ek1 (1.6T)

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro 2004
    has anyone ever sink trapped these manifolds? or known off???

please no boring bits :P
    civic 97 ek1 (1.6T)

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.