Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    must keen mugen.... must not be talked in gruppe-M......

even tho looking at that... i'm not to keen on the where the intake actully is.... rain would be a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by XP02ED View Post
    hahah his a genuine guy which ive been dealing with for a bout 3 week making sure he aint a fraudster

ANYWAIZ ive installed it on this fu*n rainy day and WOW im so impressed at the output will update post #1
    how u finding top end?? i guess its raining, so itd be hard to tell at this point.... would you consider putting on the plastic OEM rubber pipe and seeing how much of a difference the K&N pipe has over it???

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    did u have to modify the scoop or watever to open the bonnet??

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    ill let u knwo about top end once it clears up hehehe i cant tell u the difference with the piping as i dont have stock pipe

i didnt need to modify the scoop, it clears by about 3 mm

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    can rain get into the top scoop of intake.. that hangs out of bonnet?

Member Array
    Car:
    Camry
    How do they go for DC2R's?
    Anyone looking to buy one for DC2R?
    Maybe we can organise something.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Yeh thats what i thought to obsession, i did alot of research before buying

WHat happens is when water goes into the scoop, theres a gap which some water can fall out, the other the box has a design which the flow goes into like the box and it has like a bowl shape at the bottom with a hole which the excess water falls out of, if water goes through that theres the filter which ive hear people test it buy putting direct water from a hose and didnt have 1 problem

i have a question to the people who have the intake, does yours scream with OEM piping like a K&N SRI? (like an exhaust sound but screaming)

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    my mugen is still loud coming onto vtec... nothing like my K&N SRI.

my guess would be you have an opening on the window.... it would/should be loud

its meant to sound somewat like a supercharger...hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    ok, i tested it out last night as the road was dry, all i can say is WOW! its a ****n beast. race my cuzin, we both with 18's similar rims, so no big difference on weight

his cars stock, so is mine, cept for the filter and dang 0-200kms at the lights i beat him by about 2-3 car lengths.

to make sure one isnt a big difference better driver we swapped cars and similar result in the 2-3 car lengths range

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    that's a huge difference
    maybe perhaps when driving the one with the GruppeM the driver psychologically wanted to push harder...:P

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
    that's a huge difference
    maybe perhaps when driving the one with the GruppeM the driver psychologically wanted to push harder...:P
    Still dreaming what different between stock DC5 with GruppM and Mugen intake...hoho