Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132
    Member Array
    Car:
    ep
    Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    Top quality Intake, great sound combo for me..

Ms intake + stock header + Mugen twin loop and instantly the sound coming from the car justify the spending for DC5 imo, very happy with the intake. Wouldnt have done it any other way.

i also notice mid range improvement in 2/3/4 gear too... which is what i want.
    If you perfer deep note instead loud then twin loop is the way to go,
    Cool! Glad to hear your positive comment on the GruppeM. I have bought one too, just waiting for shipping. And I'm running same set up with you (stock header + Mugen twin loop) on my ep3. Can't wait them to arrive my door!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5
    ^ well done dude, i think u gona love the set up... haha

Hey guys. Sorry for reviving old thread, I didnt want to start a new thread. Just wondering if anyone elses gruppe m intake makes a funny noise like a fake turbo whistle. I didnt install the intake as i bought it with one. The noise does my head in sometimes. It only happens when I accelerate. Can someOne help me?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Thats the noise from the gruppm

Quote Originally Posted by HauLe_ View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for reviving old thread, I didnt want to start a new thread. Just wondering if anyone elses gruppe m intake makes a funny noise like a fake turbo whistle. I didnt install the intake as i bought it with one. The noise does my head in sometimes. It only happens when I accelerate. Can someOne help me?

More likely a slight crack in intake pipe , or gap in pod filter or gap some where that unfiltered air is sucking thru.
    Check the hose clamps on the intake arm and the gruppe m intake and pod itself.
    I have a gruppe m on a ep3 and no such noise. Actually it's a very subtle deep
    Tone until vtec in which it makes a nice brassy note

Thats what i was thinking too. Maybe theres a leak in the pipe or somewhere. Will take it apart this weekend to check it out