Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    i dont think it will actually damage it. i tried some cutting compound on before the 3M on my CF with a random orbital. did jack all lol. maybe i needed a rotary.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    How do you apply the peanut butter? Smooth or crunchy? Rub it in and wash it off? I think I'm going to give it a try.
    JDMstyletuning.com

Beaks Tie Bars for DC/EG - $250

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    96 civic coupe vti
    that looks awsome, gonna try it on my cf bonnet, mine looks shit at the moment.

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    hey George where'd you get the 3M stuff?

omg duno if i can be stuffed doing this >_<
    i should just send it to you + a case of beer
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

i found that on my bonnet i had been using tech wax from meguiars the paste..

and when it rained it went all hazy and oxidised..
    and by chance the other day i high pressure hosed it and the wax came off and the bonnet was all new looking again...

what should i do ? ? ? leave as is or put another coat of wax on it ? ? ?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    ^^ use some 3M shit. it keeps it clean for a lot lot longer! i had it for a full winton and half a summer. it starting to have tiny bit of oxidation coming out. il just re buff it.

vinh. come on over wen ur free :P bring some corona

i dont garantuee u anything tho lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91SuzySierra77LollaRolla
    Oh i have to try this, my cf bonnet is farked severly all faded and scratched and has been for years. Im gonna have to try this and then i mite fall in love with my ej again...but then its the rest of the car that needs a good panel beat and clean up
    100% Aussie Honda Enthusiast

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Same goes with my CF hood i just clean it with water and wipe it down with a soft cloth but still you will still see the dry mark lines... just wondering is there any special techniques in wiping clean the CF bonnet??

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/Elise111
    awsome... i ll try tonite...^^
    What a Three Seventy Z!

Quote Originally Posted by mars_panas View Post
    Same goes with my CF hood i just clean it with water and wipe it down with a soft cloth but still you will still see the dry mark lines... just wondering is there any special techniques in wiping clean the CF bonnet??
    If your hood is in good condition (ie. it isnt all scratched up/ cloudy), but you're simply getting streaks, or temporary water marks on it when you wipe it down - you might want to try getting yourself a good quality microfibre waffle weave drying towel and when you're drying it down, lightly mist it with a quick detailing spray, such as 'Meguiars Quick Detailer' (comes in a red/ burgundy bottle).

A QD spray and waffle weave towel aid the drying process and will not leave streaks/ water spots on your hood or on paintwork. Using the quick detailer should also bring out a bit of a shine .