Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!

2006/2007 Euro Car Bra AKA Nose Mask

Keen on getting one of these for my Euro question is would one from a TSX fit my euro ?
    MY2007 Acura TSX Lux 5AT

Addtions:

Interior LED Lighting / Tinted Windows / Ipod Dension Ice > Link Plus / Reverse parking Sensors/ Silver Dash Trim/ Acura TSX emblems

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by REV888 View Post
    Keen on getting one of these for my Euro question is would one from a TSX fit my euro ?
    Probably will be ok if the car doesn't have a body kit. The TSX front bumper is slightly different - I know that because whenever our friends in the states try to fit the Euro R kit it doesn't fit 100% perfectly especially in the grill area. But we are talking milimetres rather than centimetres. So I think you will be ok.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    Thanks Yfin been a while since I seen you reply to a question of mine Are car masks easy to fit & then remove ?
    MY2007 Acura TSX Lux 5AT

Addtions:

Interior LED Lighting / Tinted Windows / Ipod Dension Ice > Link Plus / Reverse parking Sensors/ Silver Dash Trim/ Acura TSX emblems

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    Most bra are not designed to be left on car for long period. The car should be cleaned before using it, or the bra can rubs and cause minor scratches. Some people on other forum recommend that you leave a layer of wax on painted surface to provide further protection for paintwork.

The bra is design to fix tightly over the bonnet to minimise wind flutter (bad for scratch). Warming up the bra under the sun helps the fitting process. Due to air turbulence, some dirt will settle at the edges of the bra, particular the part that stretch across the bonnet, I recommend that you carry a damp cloth to clear out the dirt that accumulate there.

It is really easy to remove, but I suggest you wash it to get rid of all the road debris before taking it off the car. Hose the felt underlay thorough and vacumn it before putting it in storage.

Please don't misunderstand, bra do protect against stone chips and insect splatter (save your radiator too). It is a bit of a hassle, but worthwhile if you do a lot of long distance driving.

check this: http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=92322

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    yeah - mastcell is right . The car bra is worth while if you do a lot of long distance trips. Any time I go on holidays it is at least 1000kms for me to get anywhere. The Car bra is the first thing I bought for my euro and it has easily paid for itself 3 years on.

They can also make it to fit even if you have an OEM spoiler on the front and im sure that they would make it to fit other spoiler types as well. The only thing I regret is not getting the colour coded option (black on silver looks OK, in a test car kind of way)

The easy way to justify the cost of a bra is to price a respray for the bumper and bonnet - approx $700 to $1000 compared to $400 for the bra... Certainly not rocket science.
    Last edited by Gibbo; 26-04-2007 at 05:44 AM. Reason: spelling...
    RIP - 03 SSM Euro

07 Alabaster Silver CRV
    OEM Front & Rear Spoilers, Roof Spoiler

REV888,

I've got one. Go to www.carbras.com.au

Done by Robco Products. There's another brand called Car Bra in Victoria. Don't use them. More expensive (above $400) and they use hooks, so you have to make a hole in each of your plastic wheel arch covers. The Robco one is entirely held on by adhesive velcro tabs which are hidden and bendable metal tabs which bend around the back of the bumper bar into the wheel arch.

Got it for a trip out to outback QLD, and is the best thing I've ever bought for a car. Just make sure you don't leave it on for more than a day or two. I just take it off and before putting it back on use Meguiars Quick Detailer to ensure the bonnet and bumper are clean before putting the bra back on. And a leather cleaner will keep the car bra in tip top shape.

It even has velco flaps for the pop-up headlight washers.

Can include photos if you wish. Cost was slightly under $400.

Hope that helps.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    I agree, carbra from that Victorian company is of poorer quality. Having said that, the hooks actually work quite well for attaching the bra to the under-surface of the front bumper. The metal tab is sufficient for attaching around the wheel arch as per Robco's bra. Overall, I think Robco bra fits better.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro 01/2007

car bra

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
    yeah - mastcell is right . The car bra is worth while if you do a lot of long distance trips. Any time I go on holidays it is at least 1000kms for me to get anywhere. The Car bra is the first thing I bought for my euro and it has easily paid for itself 3 years on.

They can also make it to fit even if you have an OEM spoiler on the front and im sure that they would make it to fit other spoiler types as well. The only thing I regret is not getting the colour coded option (black on silver looks OK, in a test car kind of way)

The easy way to justify the cost of a bra is to price a respray for the bumper and bonnet - approx $700 to $1000 compared to $400 for the bra... Certainly not rocket science.
    can you tell me where i can purchase 1 of these car bras cos i just bought 2007 euro last week and would love to buy 1, thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    Personally, I prefer bra from:
    http://www.carbras.com.au/index.html

However, you can also get Robco bra from (if you are in Qld - albany creek)
    http://www.abracardabbra.com.au/

I don't like the bra from here as much:
    http://carbra.com.au/

I am not affiliated with these companies in any way.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda accord euro 01/2007

car bra

I would like to know, any of u guys that bought the car bra for their honda euro, does it fit straight on or do u have to play around with it to snuggle it in, and in the process i marked the bonnet,when its on should it be very tight around the bonnet and number plates or is it meant to be a little loose,it seems too tight to be able to play around with, can anyone help.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    Read the instruction supplied. Make sure your painted surface is clean before putting it on. It is supposed to be tight. It does stretch a bit after it is on for a while, especially if the sun warms it. Sometimes it is not a perfect fit around lights/headlight washer/rego plate. It can be a pain to use. But you avoid the stone chips and insect splatter which can be difficult to get out of the radiator fins.

who has a car bra for their 06+ euro?

does anybody know if there is an oem honda car bra?