Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lambo doors

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    Any1 know where i can get lambo door kits from? Or if anyone know where someone will do it for me and roughly how much????

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Do a search over at g2ic.com; you will most likely find that they are such a hassel. Unless you're using it as a primary show car, you will be adjusting the door mounts every week.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    yeah i was researching about them for a gen 3 crx. they will cost you around $3000 supplied and fitted but not too sure if there are any for your car yet. sum places you might find will do it for cheaper, but be wary u get what u pay for.

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    hey i got an idea, buy a lambo!

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    yeah real helpful reply to his question.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    in reply to reply up top, purpose is for show car use but at the same time every day use...so if true that u have to fix it all the time i wont bother....2 shows a year the rest driving its not worth the hassle and the price at that.....

フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    im pretty sure that if you get a good kit it wont be breaking on you man. places that i found when i was looking was ares speed, fabtech and x racing. try them they're all pretty helpful but mind you their prices do vary quite a bit. anyway whichever way you choose good luck.

theres someone on these forums that make DECAH replica's

who does the replicas?

Member Array
    If you're in Melbourne, Project Racing can do lambo doors. They did it for MYSHOW s15. I don't like the idea, but whatever is your cup of tea.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    is that green s15 urs? Yeah i was thinkin of askin nelson to do it for me too but thinkin twice on the idea....I own the yellow teg that use to be own to andy....is there any particular reason why dat u dont like the idea????