auctioning system

Just a quick thought,
    would it be feasible to have an auction and/or buy it now for items that people want to sell. A system pretty much the same as ebay, that way, the seller doesn't get haggled all the time and time wasters asking stupid questions and wasting time? that way, people can also bid up until their limit instead of haggling with pm's back and forward. just a quick thought, thats all

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    In a strictly vBulletin (the software that we run) point of view we would have to install a hack/modification to the board and you'd have to convince me pretty damn well to make the change

On another note....the marketplace is there for private sales and is/was never intended to be like ebay. That's what ebay is there for.

Idea is that Person A has some stuff they no longer want and can sell it on here. If they want to get the 'best price' then it's best they try ebay or the trading post (or equivalent).
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

I would think only very serious uses of this forum should be allowed to use this facility, ie, current and active members.
    i'm current and active, but don't know about the serious.
    my post here is serious?