Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    bullocks to u jase!

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    Well Calvo, i know a guy here in Melb who has done a H22A conversion to his Accord and I spoke to him - over email - and he quoted me at 6K to do the job if you're interested instead of getting a Lude...

He did his own conversion on his car and now he's working for a workshop.

In his email, he told me that a half-cut for a 94 H22A lude should go for 2.5K from wreckers or something, can't remember...and it's direct fit, not much modifications to be done. And he's still driving his converted car to this day - it's been a yr plus now....

Thats about right :wink:

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by BMTDC2
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    Well Calvo, i know a guy here in Melb who has done a H22A conversion to his Accord and I spoke to him - over email - and he quoted me at 6K to do the job if you're interested instead of getting a Lude...

He did his own conversion on his car and now he's working for a workshop.

In his email, he told me that a half-cut for a 94 H22A lude should go for 2.5K from wreckers or something, can't remember...and it's direct fit, not much modifications to be done. And he's still driving his converted car to this day - it's been a yr plus now....

Thats about right :wink:
    Read ur intro dude and as soon as I saw the name of the workshop I knew it was you. Hope I didn't give any wrong info there...or i did i think about u actually still driving the car, which u don't...

Newcomer Array
    Unfortunately I no longer have that car.... I sorta miss it to tell you the truth....

It beats driving the company car around... *cough* Barina lol

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    wished i had been there to had buy it frm u...but let's keep to the topic otherwise the mods will b all over me...again! ops: