Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2001 S2000
    true, not something you should rush through doing.....so will take my time...not rushin this, just wouldnt mind finding info on best way to remove old roof, then reverse engineer it from that....
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2001 S2000
    All found out info from topsonline. they have two different roof types...below is from their customer service people...

the HV Denim is the same exact material used on Honda from factory, the stayfast canvas is more cotton base and feels little more like cloth material, it's the same material used on BMW, Mercedes & Corvette tops.

I will be going for the stayfast canvass type, will show pics when i get it done. few weeks away from doing it tho

well some kind soul decided my plastic window looked better with a nice 10cm slash through the middle of it so i'll be joining you in a few weeks when i get sum $$$.

Convinced the old man to help with the install as he's pretty good with this type of thing. not looking forward to flying spanners when something goes wrong though :P
    Have you beaten a Falcadore recently?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Doesn't your insurance cover you, for that type of damage?

sure but i'm thinking the excess is too high to bother

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2001 S2000
    from what i have found, if you do the replacment yourself, it will be just under $1000. The two different fabrics topsonline offer are about $50 dollars different.

The stayfast type is the more expensive one. I am waiting on a response from them on the difference in weight and this fabric could possibly be thicker and rub against the frame of the car when you put the roof down....not wanting that with a new roof...

I will be ordering mine within the week, will advise if there are any differnces in the two fabric weoghts etc etc....

Anyone with experience wanna assist..?

Quote Originally Posted by MRK-01 View Post
    from what i have found, if you do the replacment yourself, it will be just under $1000. The two different fabrics topsonline offer are about $50 dollars different.

The stayfast type is the more expensive one. I am waiting on a response from them on the difference in weight and this fabric could possibly be thicker and rub against the frame of the car when you put the roof down....not wanting that with a new roof...

I will be ordering mine within the week, will advise if there are any differnces in the two fabric weoghts etc etc....

Anyone with experience wanna assist..?

look forward to hearing the outcome

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    1000 to fix? get hartop! (copy)
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2001 S2000
    hartop..??

does anyone know what honda hardtops are worth..?

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    i guees bring from china they make lots of copy hahahha
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

hard tops are big bucks. about 3k iirc. the bel garage 2sk had a mugen carbon fibre top that cost 8k