Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Member Array
    Car:
    92 Integra LS

Confused

Ok,

I am really confussed about what to do with my Integra LS. Its got a fair amount of money put into it. It has b16a engine, aftermarket ecu, tien suspension, sway bars ect ect. The only thing i dont have is aircon

Im not sure if i want to keep it and spend more money on getting more power out of it or buy an EG hatch. I absolutly love the shape of these and would like to get one. If i did i would consider putting my b16a and ecu into it.

I dont really have that much money at the moment but will after july (about 8 grand to spend).

any opinions would be great.
    Last edited by leech; 10-05-2007 at 12:21 AM. Reason: i cant spell lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    i think you just answered your own question..
    you obviously want an EG and dont want the DA..
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander
    i know how u feel. but that being said, i think that you should consider what u really want out of a car. i mean theres no point in getting a EG and ending up in the same situation that your in now, it would be a complete waste of time and money.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Id get a newer car man,
    EG would be the way to go, esp if you love em.
    Say goodbye to the LS.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    Im opposite lol cant let go of mine and hopefully buying another tomorrow lol
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    I am like Fr33k, would like to sell my Civic sedan and get a second DA, Civic just has the practicality advantages. though. I say go with what the heart says and if that means getting the EG then go for it, money? who cares!

Hey Fr33K, you buying another one to do up or strip for parts?? put a Vtec V6 from an Accord in it

I would love to sell my B16A DA9 too, but maybe will just start with a Civic shell and work from there, sell the DA once the Civic is going, $8000 should get an EG and give you a bit to play with.
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

get what you will be happy with.. but in what you rsaying about modifying the b16a for more power.. you will lose drivability/reliability anyways.. so is aircon going to be that important?

if you can afford 2 cars it is always better.. 1 for a-b (air con etc..) and the other for all out fun..

Sell it an buy EG or newer Teg !

Member Array
    Car:
    1976 VW Kombi
    or not spending it on cars at all and invest the money to get more money, then get a newer car like eg or dc2/5
    InTEGRA TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    92 Integra LS
    what parts would fit onto an eg from my LS integra?
    i know the engine will fit and the gearbox but what else

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by tseesinngwailo View Post
    Hey Fr33K, you buying another one to do up or strip for parts?? put a Vtec V6 from an Accord in it

I would love to sell my B16A DA9 too, but maybe will just start with a Civic shell and work from there, sell the DA once the Civic is going, $8000 should get an EG and give you a bit to play with.
    havent decided yet !

hopefully join 2 together and LSVTEC it

sell one of the others off
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD