Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fark i missed it... getting the "reruns" now as we speak...
    pwoooar... howcome so many DNF's!!

aaronng: yeah they just intro qual's on sat night this season.. its good sh!t!! ehehe :thumsbup:
    EMpire.ONE

c i v i c - l i z a t i o n

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzdude View Post
    They said something about Honda revealing a new car in July. Like a totally new chasis or something. Did I hear it right?
    it'll be avail. by the French Grand Prix.
    EMpire.ONE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Accord Euro
    Whoooohoo for Aguri and Taku!! 1st pt for the team!! At least Honda is just creeping into the top 10 so some (albeit little) progress has been made. Hopefully scoring minor pts by mid season and more with b-spec car.

Pity the evil red squad won again.....at least one of them got what it deserved, and McLaren still lead both championships so it wasn't all bad!

Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    i bet alonso is getting peeved off that the n3wb gets more attention then he does...lol

factory team losing to SAF1... must be so ashamed!! props 2 the SAF1 team... hahahaha
    EMpire.ONE

Member Array
    Car:
    MkV R32
    too worried about saving the planet and not winning races.

I really thought they would be up there this year, based on their performance going into the end of last season!

such a shame

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    Go FERRARI. Massa is fricken awesome.

As for Mclaren, pft to Alonso and pft to Mclaren. Hamilton on the other hand, is an absolute genius at F1, future multiple World Champ FTW. I predict he will probably beat even Schumi's record.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I was stoked that Channel Ten in victoria showed the qualifying (abeit via delayed telecast). I was surprised that Channel Ten in NSW didn't do the same!
    Um....unless I dreamed the whole thing, qualifying was shown here in NSW too.
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

www.textbookexchange.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCTR Coopz! View Post
    it'll be avail. by the French Grand Prix.
    About bloody time. Its embarrassing watching Honda F1 race
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzdude View Post
    Um....unless I dreamed the whole thing, qualifying was shown here in NSW too.
    Maybe it was shown at a different time. I told one of my friends in NSW to turn to channel ten when the qualifying was on here in VIC. And it wasn't on there.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Maybe it was shown at a different time. I told one of my friends in NSW to turn to channel ten when the qualifying was on here in VIC. And it wasn't on there.
    Yup, thats probably it. Told ya I wasn't dreamin

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    yeah it was on a little late.. like 1230-1am it started.. cant remember.. but i got home and it was on!