New owner. Few questions

Hi.

I am now a new owner of a Honda Jazz VTi 2006 MY06. Its purplish blue and just done over 10 thousand kms. Picked it up for $16 000 which I found to be a great buy. I love it to bits already. Drove it home from Hurstville to Rooty Hill and the petrol hasn't even moved. Such as difference in fuel economy and comfort compared to my last car which was a turbo.

Just a few questions

Sometime driving along theres a slight rattle or shake inside the car, sounds like something in the dash or somewhere around there. Not sure what it is and I have to drive the car some more to find out exactly where its coming from. Has anyone else experienced this.

Also I noticed that my CD player has an AUX button but no connection which I was aware of. I have noticed however that near the cigarette lighter plug theres a little space where I belive the connection is meant to be. I think I remember seeing some Jazz's on the net with the AUX connection there already. Does that mean that this is a part that is available for the VTIS or a part that can be bought at Honda.

Last question is if the middle rear seat belt can be removed and put back on easily. Just wondering if its permanent even when the seats are down. Just thought it might get in the way when all the seats are layed down and something big needs to go in the back.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to many wonderful years with my new beloved Jazz.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000,mdx,integra,nsx,jaz
    rattle on dash is normal

aux. u cam do DIY on it using usb cable n audio jack (check www.ausjazz.org)

rear seat bekt.. is tricky.. but i see u can remove it

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    Ive got the dash squeak/rattle. But only every now and then.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2 Honda
    The only rattling noise coming from my car is my rear boot bar I think... or it may have been coming from my rear suspension... tho the noise stopped when the car sits at the bump stop or when I have passengers...

:: EG B18C :: OTO Krew ::

I've had rattling at the front and I realised it was my Eway tag lol my other rattling is the rear strut every now and then, nothing major.