Euro workshop manual

Just asking where to get a workshop manual for 06 Euro? I've asked my dealer but unfortunately they dun sell dem.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Integra Type R
    Hey mate check this out... it's all on a CD but i guess you could print out the pages you need at the time...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Accord-...QQcmdZViewItem

It was made for 2003 - 2005 models but the seller has stated that it should be fine for 2006 and 2007 models as little has changed.

Hi all, does anyone have a full Euro 2003 service/workshop manual that can share with me please?
    THanks for your help

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEbLaCk View Post
    Hi all, does anyone have a full Euro 2003 service/workshop manual that can share with me please?
    THanks for your help
    Get it from that ebay link.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

you mean aust ebay ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    No just eBay.com - I dont think anyone in Aus sell an AUDM workshop manual, get the 2003 Accord one from the UK (same as our CL9 euro). Avoid the TSX one since it may be significantly different to the Euro.

That link above has expired, so just search for "Accord workshop"

EDIT: looks like there now is an AUS seller: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HONDA-Accord-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by EuroDude; 11-02-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    .© ♪

thanks heaps guys.

btw, eurodude the car in photos looks very nice. is thta your car? what brand rims and sizes of them are on the car?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEbLaCk View Post
    thanks heaps guys.

btw, eurodude the car in photos looks very nice. is thta your car? what brand rims and sizes of them are on the car?
    No its not my car, its a modded Legend found in google lol. Dunno what the rims are.
    .© ♪