Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    hey guys , just went to did a wheel alignment , took the front bumper there,i posted the report in the first page, looking at my toe, ****ng -6.8 and -12.8 , not sure how much that will affect me on the racing , but it looks pretty bad to me , what do you guys think?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    the weight thingy is on the left lane when scroutineering (spelling)

Member Array
    Car:
    Milk Carton!
    Hey jeremy

Good to see you having a good time at the strip man .

Well done on just going there and giving it a go mate. Wish i had the lucky fortune to do the same . You already know what to do to bring that time down, so keep practicing and you'll get it .

Regards,
    Dave

I think the car is one of the lightest DC ive seen for a road car - the only problem is MORE PRACTICE Jeremy. DO IT

BTW your toe should be 0.0 degrees Did they reset it ?

Member Array
    Car:
    k24 crx 12.103@111.50mph
    the EK civic that was there is my mechanic he owns a k24/k20 ek civic with little mods he run a 13.0 dotn know mph or 60ftr but i will let yous guys know..
    12.103@111mph
    POWERED BY DR HONDA
    *DRH24R*

Quote Originally Posted by mr_vtec View Post
    the EK civic that was there is my mechanic he owns a k24/k20 ek civic with little mods he run a 13.0 dotn know mph or 60ftr but i will let yous guys know..
    was that PHIL as in DRHONDA ?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by sydteg21 View Post
    hey guys , just went to did a wheel alignment , took the front bumper there,i posted the report in the first page, looking at my toe, ****ng -6.8 and -12.8 , not sure how much that will affect me on the racing , but it looks pretty bad to me , what do you guys think?
    That's pretty bad. You should be eating through the inside of your tyres very quickly with that amount of toe out.

BTW, your weight reduction is sitting in my living room. Very light!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra turbo
    woah. all these n/a hondas are so quick lol
    makes my turbo beast look slow.

Member Array
    Car:
    Twisted
    Good on you for getting out there and having a go. Shitty 60ft times but MPH shows your et will drop quite substantially with a better launch.. cant wait!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    see you boys there again in 2weeks once i figure out why im 10mph down on last time, could have something to do with filling up the tank a day before i ran, 40kgs of petrol cant be good

nice meeting you 2

yeah, i definately need more practice, after the wheel alignment , car feels better , but cos i had to go to work afterwards, i didn;t read it at the time , i just told him to set both front and rear toe to zero , after i got home, when i read it , the front toe got reduced to almost zero, but the rear toe increased , so the question is that if the back wheel toe will affect ?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, R6
    Wasn't a bad night out at WSID last night, might give it a go soon.