Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    fd1
    just read every page, i have a september 06 vti and apart from windows (which isnt really that much of an issue) has been great to me
    2012 BMW S1000rr - 184whp, 9.733s @ 148.27mph - Quick enough!
    2006 Honda Civic - 101whp, 61s BBGL Short - When I need a bbt.

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    (coz from before buying the car the only thing I dont like is that the back of this civic looks like a girl ready for a doggy style
    What kind of dirty random broads are you banging who have 4 big red dots on their arse cheeks?

I think I'm gonna puke....

Seriously if people are not happy with their purchase.... do your country a favour and buy a locally made product.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    bahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah...im gonna stimulate the australian economy by buying a holden....oh gg no v-tec!? no way!!!!

Who said anything about helping the economy cracker?

Seriously.... to those that continue with your incessant complaining... go buy a local product. If not the country you'll at least be helping myself and others on this forum by going to another and whining and crying elsewhere.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    theyre not hating on the car...just the factory faults, i think...

yupz... even the other forum has a dedicated section for this... something like "New Civic feedback" or sumthing

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
    Who said anything about helping the economy cracker?

Seriously.... to those that continue with your incessant complaining... go buy a local product. If not the country you'll at least be helping myself and others on this forum by going to another and whining and crying elsewhere.
    Working at a dealer I can vouche for the ridiculous demands of some customers. I had one guy who wanted us to engineer a new solution for his parcel shelf because every time he went over a speed hump the shelf would bounce slightly. After coming back 6 times we told him we had found a solution for him. It's called a sedan.

There is a well known annoying member on VW Vortex that harped on about issues he had with his GTI. He complained of mismatched colours, lacking engine power, rattles in the boot and get this, understeer issues. Things escalated so bad with him that we called in a technical advisor from Germany who told him everything was normal but if he liked, Volkswagen would buy the car back from him. He would not sell the car funnily enough and still drives it to this day.
    Last edited by m0nty ITR; 03-10-2008 at 10:27 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    8thGen Civic VTi
    lol @ understeer issues, 2.0L turbo + fwd = understeer. learn to use ur right foot lol

we've got an fd1 and a gti inthe garage and theyre both awesome. not one issue. and this is from someone who gets very particular about cars

Member Array
    Car:
    BCNR33
    does anyone's FD civic engine make constant little tapping noises?
    Daily: '06 Honda Civic Vti | Weekend: '97 Nissan Skyline GTR BCNR33

Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
    What kind of dirty random broads are you banging who have 4 big red dots on their arse cheeks?

I think I'm gonna puke....

Seriously if people are not happy with their purchase.... do your country a favour and buy a locally made product.
    If anything, that'll make you wish for the same build quality as your FD.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    locally made products are sub par in comparison to the vtec machines.

Member Array
    Car:
    10 Honda GE Fit
    its becoz of the QC at thailand... driven a FD2R in HK and all the dashes and door panels makes no sound at all, even with a set of Ohlins... unlike my car, the panels make sounds too, but honda refitted them and its all good now... still noises comin out of no where... need to find out asap...
    2010 Honda Jazz GE8
    The One Garage | https://www.facebook.com/togautogroup
    Honda Fit Club Brisbane | https://www.facebook.com/Hondafitbrisbane