Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    ohh in that case, i might consider something because i much prefer a catback. i dislike spoon or buddyclub tho =(
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    There is Kakimoto too. I have one for the GD Jazz (axle back only though) if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12 View Post
    Guys, at the moment i'm in the market for a catback exhaust. After looking around and thought that the mugen looks quite nice in the finish.

Too sad that i cannot read japanese on the mugen website, i was wondering if this particular exhaust is catback or axle back? Because i much prefer a catback exhaust, also if i've a VTi-S 1.5L do i get the 18000-XK7C-K1S0.

Anyone used this exhaust that can comment abit about them would be very awesome
    i remember poeter here in the forum has a mugen cat back, you can try pm him ...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Jazz GD3
    Hey guys sorry for reviving this but, does anyone know if the xforce s12 twinloop would fit on the Jazz GD3?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    i got a s10 and i can sell it to you if you want

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Jazz GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by lionhart87 View Post
    i got a s10 and i can sell it to you if you want
    what is the fitment like on ur jazz? u got any pics of it on? (preferably under the car and also the rear )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    it bolts on to the stock flange without any issues.
    best pic i could find

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Jazz GD3
    Is the twinloop designed for the jazz or was it designed for another car?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Its universal application, just got to make it bolt on or weld it on.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Jazz GD3
    ah i see okays, just read ur tread on JDMST lol car look awesome

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    thanks man. let me know if you want the s10, its just sitting around now that i got js racing 304r

.... i got a Right Price exhuasts $150 fitted special. Just the muffler, gave me an extra few KW, (enuf to offset me lard arse maybe...), and the stock muffler is restrictive, so revs better in the top end of the rev range.

Actually sounds good, not too loud, not raspy or restrictive, considering the small $$$ spent. not REALLY sure how much performance you'll actually gain from the cat back, the stock system is mandrel bent, and not too bad all things considered. if you make the pipes too much bigger, you'll lose some bottom end power to for the extra bit of top end...

not sure what my engine builder will use to the exhaust when i give it to him to turbo, but he tends to use CES gear, and the guy there, (can't for the life of me remember his name... it's been a while), does an awesome job.