Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    doe.man, interested in a swap? i have the s12 twinloop... LOL

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Jazz GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by hondajazz2005 View Post
    doe.man, interested in a swap? i have the s12 twinloop... LOL
    hey thanks for the offer, but not atm i just want to see what options there are out there, if i change my mind i'll send you a pm

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    anyone got a straight pipe or some custom exhaust made up?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i knew someont that did, he had stock headers, no cat, no resonator, no muffler. it was LOUD!!!! no shit at low RPM's it was noticably loud easy to hear from a hundred meters off.
    never heard it at high rpm, lots of performance though, he said he was able to keep up with some soarers because the engine revved much free-er.
    he also had side exiting exhaust just behind the drivers side rear wheel, looked boss. he got defected for the noise level though.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Dont know why anyone would bother trying to get performance out of a Jazz, its got to be the slowest car i have ever driven. it can barely make it up hills.
    I got a 5zigen Cat Back on my jazz which came on the car when i got it but i left it on cause its funny not for any type of performance.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    i dont know why anyone would bother replying with no constructive criticism.
    sounds like you bought a broken jazz rather.
    but if u drive a wrx well then theres no way a family car like a jazz could keep up.
    Maybe the reason we try to get a bit out of the jazz is because its slow, i dunno cant u just leave them/us alone.

the jazz is a nice zippy car, it's not like you can hit top speed on any cars on the road anyways, for getting from a to b, its pretty fun and convenient. i had the choice between an is200 and the jazz, and the jazz won, the is200 felt abit lethargic.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    It's is constructive criticism.
    If you want performance don't bother
    If you want some noise, get one

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    depends what u consider performance.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    Quote Originally Posted by LD_Mart View Post
    It's is constructive criticism.
    If you want performance don't bother
    If you want some noise, get one
    I find the 1.5 manual in my GE performs well given the cars intended purpose, along with the handling and brakes. Outright performance only counts at one place anyway, the race track.

My last motorcycle was a Kawasaki Z1000, with performance that would make your WRX look slow, but riding it on the road was 99% pure frustration. Better to drive a slow vehicle quick, than a quick vehicle slow I reckon.

cagers just dont understand, a wrx is annoyingly noisy, like a ninja 250 with an exhaust. if you don't like the sound of the exhaust take it off and quit your whinging, or dont even drive it, just drive your almighty performing wrx

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Never said my wrx was almighty and it doesnt even have an exhaust.
    Just saying the purpose of cat back on a jazz isnt really worth the money, the power gains would be to minimal for the money spent.
    If you wanted exhaust noise stick a muffler on there.
    My jazz performs well for its purpose aswell and that is to save money on fuel, park easy ect