Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    a cat back sounds better then a muffler, because the 1st resonator is very restrictive. so u knock it off for a less restrictive one.

yeah your right, its probably better just to buy a faster car, but each to their own, its like all those done up hyundai's and daewoo's

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    anyone got an exhaust for sale?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    just get one made for 300$
    might be even cheaper if u tell them u dont want any resonators. (also be loud as fk)

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vtis GD3
    Im getting J's headers in the mail soon and probably getting custom aluminium pipe for down pipe and b pipe. I cant justify spending the $800 for each of those but i think extractors and muffler are a different story when spending that cash.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vtis GD3
    But its only temporary cause im considering a K20a conversion mid next year

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    NICE, so many ppl say they are gonna do it but dont though.

yeh u want good extractors, cat, and muffle for the note. then the middle pipe should just be made to the thickness of the header.

ppl that spend 1000$ on each peice because it says spoon have too much money.
    just get the pipe bent up, and make them get it to fit factory hanging points, so u can still swap them out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    How I miss my Jazz....

I've had Spoon header, Xforce down pipe, high flow CAT, custom B-pipe, and HKS Hi-Power exhaust on my GD3 VTiS before, it was loud as hell, and HKS didn't have a silencer for that model, had to clutch in every time a cop is going pass me. ^^

I would definitly sugguest HKS, it looks and sounds awesome, and alot cheaper than Mugen...

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    wow ^ this guy hasnt been on in a while. somewhat of a legend amongst the current Ozhonda Jazz regulars ahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vtis GD3
    Well atm, ive got J's Headers in the mail. Im thinking ill get a pipe from those to the muffler, and get a cat in if its TOOO loud.

But yeah, i think B pipe and down pipe arent really going to make as much difference as the extractors will, and muffler i just want a nice looking and sounding one.

Ive got the quote for the conversion, but ill just have this with intake and exhaust till then

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    lol u found someone to make u a exhaust with no cat?
    i had an exhaust with stock headers standard cat and 2 resonators but no muffler.
    and it was LOUD!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    I just want an " affordable" cat back for the GE. Can't believe no one makes a reasonable cheapie for the GE.