Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: headers????

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    just a heads up theres an ARC air box on ebay atm. 300 bucks so far

personally i dont like the ARC system. heat soak.

300 bucks!!!thats pretty good!!!dont know about buying stuff on ebay though...dont really trust ebay...but thanks for the heads up,much appriciated!!!i guess im guna go INJEN CIA from what ive read already about it on this forum its the loudest and gives more power!!!thanks

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    This might be covered how are the mugen Zorst rated on the s2k?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    mugens good, up there with the best, but ALOT of people cant justify cost over gains. Thats the thing with NA mods ure pretty much paying $2K for somthing that might give u 5kws. Done right however u can have a nice revving and responsive little beast with about 150rwkws.End of the day Nothing beats FI bang for buck.

And ARC airbox is rubbish....just my 2c

putting on mugen exht in the next week will do dyno run hopefully and give a report.once i decide on headers i will re dyno again and then we will all know if ive wasted money ha ha.

just put the mugen exht on ,sounds nice not to drowny ,as for performance gain dont know yet,but the 10kg weight saving is nice ,fitment was a1 and took about 30mins thats a plus. let you know on gain

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Dont expect too ,much if anything to show up on the dyno. Its not really a power gaining exercise, u'll probably notice more response than power.