Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hmmm, i will soon enough, but im only running on standard shocks and lowered springs.. i might wait till i get an adjustable kit.... that way i wont be waistin any money if i go too low (stuck on d ground)....

go for air bags!
    hopefully ill get mine in b4 next years autosalon.

air cylinders or air bags? im not sure which way to go.... but yea, thats one mod i wanna eventually do!!! i heard the cost is about 4k for cylinders.... does that sound about right?

yeah bro, its around 4 to 6k mark.

Hmmm Tempting :lol:
    but i think i would prefer to spend that on my engine before i do that....

Good idea 99! :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra turbo
    those front headlights are nice, wouldnt mind gettin dem =)

nice lights bit pricey.... tried the local shops to see if they could order them?.....

also, air struts seem alright to me if you are going for a moveable suspension setup....www.groundzeroair.com or something i think
    フジタエンジニアリング

Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    nice lights bit pricey.... tried the local shops to see if they could order them?.....

also, air struts seem alright to me if you are going for a moveable suspension setup....www.groundzeroair.com or something i think
    ill check that out...
    also if you end up being able to get locally, let us know yea!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    good ol rice..
    anyone got pics of the projectors on a car though.. they look half good for rice..
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dxs
    good ol rice..
    anyone got pics of the projectors on a car though.. they look half good for rice..
    :P
    na havent seen em on a teg yet...

btw.. what you mean by rice??

Quote Originally Posted by SpiceyTeg
    i had to post these rear tail lights that you can get from the US... how sick are they.. i wanna order some, but i dunno if i should trust them.. :?
    set up a paypal account if the seller have an access to one...then go thru a system know as escrow.

you can read abt escrow thru ebay

otherwise ask the mates on good ole honda-tech abt their reputation

hope this help.... but do your homework
    only thing i can tell you is the exchange rate is pretty damn good at the moment so take this opportunity..

again,IMO i don't suggest you have these light on, because your are too rice..

i'm trying to be impartial here- the info are my advice and the rice comment is my opinion.