Thread: euro speakers

Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro2005 View Post
    I upgraded my Honda Euro in Febuary 2005

RCA Connector & Electrical Noise Eliminator - Peripheral Sven4

Best channel Audio Converter available---period!

The sven4 line level converter is the only LLC that we have found that does not introduce engine noise to the system in a Euro. inc, alpine, cali gold, and a few others. (same with BMW systems.)
    For the Ultimate in Sound Quality and Signal transfer the SVEN4 is the Only Solution.
    The SVEN4 was recently awarded the coveted innovations award at the 2004 Consumer Electronics Association Show.
    Four channel Premium Sound Interfacing Device.
    RCA level or speaker level input or output. The SVEN4 is perfectly suited for replacing the factory amplified system and retaining the OEM radio or for Premium OEM head-unit replacement. It can also be used as a standard line output converter. (LOC applications require vehicle specific sound harness--sold seperately).
    NOTE: 60 watts maximum input per channel.

It all works perfectly and sounds AWESOME
    I'm also using this(SVEN4)and i agree,it's excellent

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    I'm also using this(SVEN4)and i agree,it's excellent
    tony, how much did u get the sven4 for + how much was the installation cost? do i only need this to run oem HU to amp
    Last edited by BusterSonic12; 01-06-2007 at 11:28 AM.
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12 View Post
    tony, how much did u get the sven4 for + how much was the installation cost? do i only need this to run oem HU to amp
    I got it as part of my install,think is was $170??I think you only need it if you want to add amps,sub etc.to OEM head unit not if you have aftermarket HU.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    good write-up, euro2005
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    thanks for the write up champ

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Another question.. theres going to be a bit of a time gap between the time i buy the headunit and get it installed and the time i buy the amp/speakers/sub i was curious is there any increase in soundquality when u install a new good headunit with the stock speakers? thanks.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    94 Accord
    ^^ yea.. in answer to ur question...it is better... a bit...
    i got a full calarion system in mine... goes very nice...

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    The stock honda deck is actually not bad for an OEM unit. With the stock speakers, you probably wont notice much difference unless you listen very carefully when the vehicle is standing still.

But if you upgrade to quality speakers and use an Amp, you will probably notice a difference. I found that the stock honda unit gives out a slight hissing noise at low volume through my aftermarket 6x9's, which was inaudible with the stock 6x9's. So you may wanna get noise eliminator like the Sven4, or install a new head unit.
    Last edited by EuroDude; 31-05-2007 at 07:27 PM.
    .© ♪

Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude View Post
    The stock honda deck is actually not bad for an OEM unit. With the stock speakers, you probably wont notice much difference unless you listen very carefully when the vehicle is standing still.
    That is until you pop in a audiophile CD... then you will notice all sort of problems....

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Yeah iam installing a new head unit first then after i get my money together i'll install new speakers,amp, and sub

I've installed a system a while back, and with the help of FHRX, it may not look flash, but sounds great. Got MB Quart front splits, Rockford rears, pioneer sub, rockford+clarion amp, lotsa dynamat and a top Sony color TFT head unit. I think the biggest difference I have found comes from the bass re-inforcement from the sub. Makes ALOT of difference to me. Also, the mids and highs are clearer (although not as noticeable compared to the new-found bass). It's a worth upgrading if you plan to put in a decent investment into a good system, since as Eurodude has mentioned, the stock system isn't too bad!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Whats this SVEN4 you guys talk about?