Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan,GS300
    how much are these engines? seems like a very good engine,
    130kw at wheels from I/H/E and ecu is really good Jase EK. have you taken your car down the 1/4mile Jase?

have a look on ebay.com - the one i have my eyes on is from the manual accord SIR T and is costing me around $2000. I am only buying the engine becuase i want to use an H2B kit, so i'm using mainly b-series parts for the swap.

I'm still a little unsure about whether i shuold do it. Jun and Skunk 2 do cams, springs and retainers. i've also found out that the Euro-R manifold is worth a go once some further headwork is done, and a header shouldn't be a problem.

My concern is raising compression and finding a set of 85mm pistons that will fit. I don't know if there are any head gaskets available for this engine or valves, and if i ever need replacement parts then i'm going to struggle.

Still looking for some info on valves and head upgrades if anyone has any input!

Dont quote me but i THINK Jase did something like a 13.4 or 13.5 on the quarter from memory... however this was sometime ago so im not sure if this time has improoved.

it is very hard to find info on the f20b, however from my knowledge the h22a valve train will fit into the f20b, but if you plan to fit wild cams make sure to check valve clearance i read up, i think the valves are different too, the pistons you can find but con rods will be custom and pretty much everythin else u can use from h22a, oh and h22 head gasket will not work for f20b, if you need help finding parts for the f20b let me know
    [25HYT] IN PROGRESS