Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury

Red face UR Pulley for 2003 Euro

Hi Everyone

I know this is a stupid question but my next mod is the UR Pulley I am going to order from TSXParts while the Oz Dollar is good.

My question is: On the UR website they said they make the pulley for the 04-06 TSX, does the pulley fit the 03 Euro?

Just wondering if anything changed in the 2.4 motor in our oz specs of car from the 03 to 04.

Thanks heaps if you could ease my mind, did a search on the forum for UR pulley and it sounds definitely the way to go from some of the comments posted.

Cheers

Yes they fit, I am using them right now. All motors from 03-present are the same.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by curik View Post
    Yes they fit, I am using them right now. All motors from 03-present are the same.
    Thanks for clearing that up ...

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by docker View Post
    Hi Everyone

I know this is a stupid question but my next mod is the UR Pulley I am going to order from TSXParts while the Oz Dollar is good.

My question is: On the UR website they said they make the pulley for the 04-06 TSX, does the pulley fit the 03 Euro?

Just wondering if anything changed in the 2.4 motor in our oz specs of car from the 03 to 04.

Thanks heaps if you could ease my mind, did a search on the forum for UR pulley and it sounds definitely the way to go from some of the comments posted.

Cheers

It will fit for 2003 euro. i also use UR pulley & ordered from TSXParts as well.u should have a try.for me its very very nice + a lot of improvement. i can tell a lot of different after i installed it. when u rev ur car,the rpm will go faster and lighter.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 23-06-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    Quote Originally Posted by CL9-K24A3 View Post
    It will fit for 2003 euro mate. i also use UR pulley & ordered from TSXParts as well.u should have a try.for me its very very nice + a lot of improvement. i can tell a lot of different after i installed it. when u rev ur car,the rpm will go faster and lighter.
    Yes, it will be lighter for sure.. wondering to drive around with your car mate hehe..

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Remember to get the proper sized belt too.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2