Accord Euro Wheels

I have just bought a 2004 arctic blue Accord Euro, I want to buy some wheels but I'm not sure what size, I am thinking 20 inch ones but will that make the ride uncomfortable and decrease performance and handling? also what colour would look good, I'm thinking black.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Colour is a personal thing. Some like black, some like silver. Same goes for design. 20s would look mad on a Euro, but you def have to lower it or it'll look odd. Care about the offset though, currently got 8.5" +45, and they just stick out a little, not enough to be fined but don't look as nice. Of course, you can always roll your guards to make them fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    theres heaps of wheels out there,

bbs lms
    works xd9
    volks ve28

id go 18"

20 may be too big

IMG_0587 by simpson.tien, on Flickr

18"x8 5x114.3 +42 Offset
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by miiiiitch View Post
    I have just bought a 2004 arctic blue Accord Euro, I want to buy some wheels but I'm not sure what size, I am thinking 20 inch ones but will that make the ride uncomfortable and decrease performance and handling? also what colour would look good, I'm thinking black.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bussert...7594075942570/

enjoy
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    i bought 20s for mine about 3 months ago and now wish i had gone with 18s. yes they do look sex but in terms of being practical and not worrying about every pothole and bump on the road 18s would definitely be the way to go. If you get the right offset 18s can look alot bigger once fitted onto the car.

Plus tyres are cheaper the smaller you go.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pair of shoes
    This link is also worth to check out
    http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-ge...pecs-only.html

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    ive got sme 19s for sale that would look good
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...wheels-4x114.3

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    20s would look a bit too big, my friends got 20s on his, but the first gen euros has a smaller shape so it just doesnt seem right for me (unless u are going to make your car look phat az bruh). sometimes just cus u can doesnt mean u shud lol
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Get the 18 inch alloys from the new Accord Euro Lux,they are Silver,and would look awesome...