Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    if it changes response isn't that change performance attributes in some way?

Doesn't increase stopping power but changes how that stopping power is used/available.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by Topendwarrior View Post
    brake stopper are no substitute for a brake upgrade, they are only there to reduce firewall flex during very harsh brakings. it only makes the brake more responsive and that's all it does. brake line pressure & clamping pressure still remains the same hence braking performance does not change at all!
    thats correct!

further flex in the system can be removed when this is combined with braided brake lines ALL ROUND.

it's true about the confident bit... it will also help you notice a tad earlier if your pads have faded from high heat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonGilholme View Post
    if it changes response isn't that change performance attributes in some way?

Doesn't increase stopping power but changes how that stopping power is used/available.
    it's equivalent to say.. the difference to a hydr and cable clutch... hydro is predictable whereas cable MAY have flex... but difference in response is noticable...

duno how else to put it.... Nylon fishing line compared to braided?
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

the difference can't be explained, only felt, if ppl buy it, it won't be a waste of money IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    mine didnt come with the little red stopper part =(

some aren't meant to

Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    some aren't meant to
    arent they...dc2, rawr, bludger...?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Hey Guys

I've go one for my EG but there's there's things in the way

Anyone installed em on an EG5

Cheers
    Last edited by Lukezen27; 20-10-2007 at 04:39 PM.
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

move those "THINGS" out of the way

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    any one know what the diff between the EK ones with ABS and for NON-ABS cars is ? im using a ITR Brake booster/MC, dont know which one to buy... my car has no abs but the brake booster was from a dc2r, which had abs.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    any one know what the diff between the EK ones with ABS and for NON-ABS cars is ? im using a ITR Brake booster/MC, dont know which one to buy... my car has no abs but the brake booster was from a dc2r, which had abs.
    Mate thats tricky,

I was reading a thread on the EK scenario the other night with a fellow buying the ABS variant for the non ABS.. or vice versa.....

the bit where the pusher bolt goes in was too close to the booster so the variation would be a clearance issue.... but since you have dc2r booster then thats another boat.

best to visit a shop that sells them and 'borrow' them to line them up.

I took a risk in buying a JDM rhd DC2R stopper for my del sol and it fits, otherwise would have just sold it here hehehe

***EDIT*** Found the thread:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...linder+stopper

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    do u guys rreally feel the difference????

i just fit it into my eg, i really dont feel the difference.