Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I feel it.

you'll not get super powerful braking, its just a more direct feel of the brake pedal.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Yes definately,just what bludger said.

It's the 'firewall flex' that it stops,so maybe your firewall is stiff as?

Do U know a steep down sloping road you usually drive on?

This is a good test for it.You know when you go down a steep street,sometimes it feels like you have to put your foot through the floor for it to stop and it,this should take that away and the brake will be there.Therefore giving you confidence with the brake pedal.

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    are these brake stoppers universal fit? or made for custom application per vehicle??
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    just out of pure curiosity how do you guys wind that little stopper onto the master cylinder ?
    I had a job once on a GTR that had one of these installed and the stopper adjusted till max, needless to say it came in for braking issues where it was found that it was locking up at heat, after some time and investigation the push rod inside the master cylinder was bent so I'm just wondering has anyone had this problem as of yet ?
    Why hello there

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    The instructions state to leave a small gap between the stopper and the master cylinder.

The brake stopper would not be a contributer to the bent shaft in the master cylinder, unless it was installed wrong, which is pretty hard to do. The shaft and piston slide free, of the master cylinder and the stopper. The problem would have been from a part failure and/or from seazing promoting the bend. Hell, pushing as hard as you could on the brake pedal while the car is off in the garage could have initially caused it, who knows.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3
    Well we didn't want to pursue the matter so we just came to the conclusion it was due to the brake stopper contributing to the bent rod, time is money in the industry as they say.
    Why hello there

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by CB7_OWNER View Post
    are these brake stoppers universal fit? or made for custom application per vehicle??
    Custom per vehicle.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post
    The instructions state to leave a small gap between the stopper and the master cylinder.

The brake stopper would not be a contributer to the bent shaft in the master cylinder, unless it was installed wrong, which is pretty hard to do. The shaft and piston slide free, of the master cylinder and the stopper. The problem would have been from a part failure and/or from seazing promoting the bend. Hell, pushing as hard as you could on the brake pedal while the car is off in the garage could have initially caused it, who knows.
    i didnt know that you need a gap between the stopper and the master cylinder. what size gap should you have?
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by riruiz_88 View Post
    i didnt know that you need a gap between the stopper and the master cylinder. what size gap should you have?
    Same

I've been running mine hard up against the master for like 5 years lol
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Same...

'What cha talkin' bout Deano?'

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    its the jap instructions hahah. i think i seen a picture on a cusco demo car with the brake stopper right on the brake cylinder. could be wrong but
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Moderator - here to help Array
    did the cusco part come with bolts to fit onto the firewall or did you use your own?