Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS

Ingalls Camber kit for '90 LS

Hey guys, been searching for the ingalls kit for my integra '90 ls for the front. I have found it on ebay in the states but have had no luck anywhere else. does anyone here have it on the same car....or managed to find it anywhere in Aus? i can only find threads with people buying from the store on ozhonda, but they dont have the kit for this car, only for the euros and later model tegs. Any help, guidance or anything will be greatly appreciated.
    All the stores here in melbourne have quoted me $700 (pedders $1400) and above to fix the camber! so i am willing to buy the Ingalls and install myself! thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    this is what i bought here http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...12#post1213212

finally installing them tomorrow !
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    thanks fr33k, le3t me know if you have any probs with the polyurethene bushes squeeking. that was the main reason i want the ingalls one, i want the rubber bushes for a smoother more street like feel, not racing! istill pose the question....anyone had anyluck with ingalls in australia???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    hey dude how'd you go with the kit? i sourced an ingalls kit from ebay for $200 deliveered which is great price. i think they call themselves iap direct. check em out. the poly bushes gicving u problems with squeeks?

I got a kit from Ebay in the states, cost $160 delivered, the whole arm idea is better than an adjustable ball joint, very easy swap. The only thing I see so far is there is not as much strengthening as say the SKUNK ones, but they still seem quite good. and they are at least $60 cheaper
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    i got mine installed.. lowered about 3-3.5 inches and the rear is only neg 0.2deg on both sides.. so it worked out perfect.

the front is maxed out and its sitting at neg 1.2 deg

cant complain !! better than the neg 3.5-4deg i was running before.. the kit will save me 3 tyre swaps a year for the cost of 1 tyre swap
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    got some pics.. not the best but u get a fair idea how flush the wheels sit..

FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 da9
    looks good, so for front and rear did u pay 370 AUD from the autodynamic.com place?
    and is the one for the da9 the same as the link u posted in the other thread? ie Revo Technica Stage 2 Camber Adjustment Kit Honda Civic & CRX 88-91 All Models

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    thats the one !
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    just receieved my ingalls kit, my drop is not as bad as yours, only neg 2 degrees in the front. let u know how it goes after the install

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    you can always buy the DC2 skunk2 camber kit, you just mount them opposite, left on right, right on left.

there is some dude on ebay that sells D2 camber kits for $160. But wants and outragious $60 postage to Australia.
    Last edited by ACTI0NMAN-1; 30-07-2007 at 12:03 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    just installed the kit with no problems, will get a proper alignment tomorrow, noticed a massive reduction in handling but i assume will only get better once its proffessionally aligned. Anyone got a camber of about -.5 to -1? will this effect tire wear? thanks