Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend

Legend Bag It Or Kit It?

k question for all you guys, some of you guys have seen my car. Seeing as tax return time is coming ima have some cash. My car is getting old and proberly dont want to do both (10k on an old car is getting bit huge, unless im intending to keep this car for a lil longer) Do i bag it (round 4.5k) or do i get the aimgain kit from japan (5k landed not sprayed)
    this is my car

this is the aimgain kit

this is an acura rl in us on hydrolics with stock kit (same affect)

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    oh n when i kit it ill just compress the springs, not kitting it and leaving it that hi lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Bag It!

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    bag it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA3 Integra
    definately bag it. kit becomes unecessary when you're riding cm's from the ground anyway.
    You never go ass to mouth!

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    k the owner of cali customz is goin overseas, who else does bags in the melbourne area?

Member Array
    bag it

bag it.

pm "atjo" for airbags - he can get air runner suspension from japan.

however u ahve to ask him who can install it for you - one of his customers got a workshop to install it, maybe atjo (dan) might be able to refer you onto that work shop.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    I had Tein coilovers in my 1997 Legend. The same as Accord Euro bolt straight in. Dumped nice and handled good too.I swapped the emblems for Acura ones front and rear. Trew the cops off thought it was a Lexus or something too The coilovers are cheap, and you can always raise it up again if you get dfected. Totally changed the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JMSBND View Post
    I had Tein coilovers in my 1997 Legend. The same as Accord Euro bolt straight in. Dumped nice and handled good too.I swapped the emblems for Acura ones front and rear. Trew the cops off thought it was a Lexus or something too The coilovers are cheap, and you can always raise it up again if you get dfected. Totally changed the car.
    you sure they just bolt on? everyone in us says they fit, but with a fair bit of work. do you have ne pictures of your old legend you can post up? and any work you had to do to get the tiens fitting? sounds like ur car was almost like mine cept for coilovers lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Bodykit, a car that low is just ridiculous. like a knuckle dragging ape.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    bag it.
    iamvtec, that's the point, for it to be massive low, and then you can raise it, with the flick of a switch, when needed.