Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    indicators are not on, actually with aircond on and off..doesnt really matter...my power steering makes clinking noises. sometimes its loud sometimes its not..its just annoying noise every time I turn the wheel. never had it before pulleys installed. BTW I could notice the gain.. but not much though.
    did you notice it straight after your install?
    have you changed PS fluid to see if it fixes it?
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

nah I didnt notice it straight after the install. right after the install though I felt the steering was a tat bit heavier. PS fluid has not been changed yet.. still dunno whats the cause of it..
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Try to keep it on topic guys. I need to keep my Mod thread tidy for updates.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    yups sorry suntzu, btw is the package on it's way now?
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Had the old girl detailed today. Took a few pics. Just a basic camera. I got no clue about photos at all!
    Heres a teaser. Might put the rest on the photo forum if get a chance. Im holding off on mods till I see how Justin goes with his new head, lol . Then I'll plan properly...

One More at Dusk:

Last edited by Suntzu; 10-09-2008 at 11:01 PM.

i believe you can lower the car more?? it still look too high.. personal opinion. other than that.. very clean car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    looks good mate, cant wait to see it in person at the next meet

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6

Smile Suntzu Signs off

Well im not really signing off. Just moving on to let the new guard take over.

heres a final pic of my car...just before i sold it:

It was going really well. My best mods were the jtune mild flash and the RBC. It was a very decently quick car by the time I sold it and it was excellent on fuel. About 10% better than stock. Probably around 6.8 sec to 100km but more importantly it had instant throttle response and great flexibility.

I got $20 000 for it about 3 weeks after listing. Unbelievably a woman from ballarat bought it for her ....wait for it..... L PLATERson who needed it to get to uni in Melbourne...I mean WTF? When i was at uni I had a $2000 KE70 'rolla ..these times are a changin...

I really loved this car and it was good to me and handled brilliantly, but after 4 years I decided I had to mod it hard...or get soemthing with a "little" more stock power....

..can you guess what it might be?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6

So i decided to mod the beat for 230kw and 358nm..

Heres a much more cost effective mod if you want a lot more performance and bang for buck:
    2007 MY07 230kw 350Z TRACK 17 000km under warranty till April 2010 I Paid $44 000 dealers are still asking $52-$56 000. This car turns heads and has the kw's to back it up....

So thats it from me. I finally decided to put my money where my mouth was and this car is a bargain in comparison to what i would have spent on my euro to be happy. To be honest it was time to change over to the new members. I dont really fit into the slam it on 20' chromies and doff doff into the sunset crowd. Theres a place for that, just not for me in it.

Best of luck.

russ

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    Heres a much more cost effective mod if you want a lot more performance and bang for buck:
    2007 MY07 230kw 350Z TRACK 17 000km under warranty till April 2010 I Paid $44 000 dealers are still asking $52-$56 000. This car turns heads and has the kw's to back it up....

So thats it from me. I finally decided to put my money where my mouth was and this car is a bargain in comparison to what i would have spent on my euro to be happy. To be honest it was time to change over to the new members. I dont really fit into the slam it on 20' chromies and doff doff into the sunset crowd. Theres a place for that, just not for me in it.

Best of luck.

russ
    Nice.a mate of mine had the convertible version of what you have with I,H,E.shit it was quick and it handled and stopped well too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    RUSS!!

lol nice car! but i still think my baby will keep up with that after ive tuned her hehe

good price you sold yours for also!!! gotta love that!

love the colour choice on the 350 aswell! silver is the sex! lol
    Last edited by EUR003act; 21-02-2009 at 02:21 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    It sad to c it goes but its being great inspiration for sum of us