Page 1497 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4979971397144714871494149514961497149814991500150715471597 ... LastLast
Results 17,953 to 17,964 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    oh, uhh is it cause the holes doenst seem to line up properly? i had the same issue and just drilled new holes to make that perfect fitment
    Yeah kit's all good now, all the gaps had the glue in it to try and push it in.

Just the boot lip holes, and rims, and I'm done! ... sort of.. damn this car modding bug.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Yeah kit's all good now, all the gaps had the glue in it to try and push it in.

Just the boot lip holes, and rims, and I'm done! ... sort of.. damn this car modding bug.
    new rims will lead to coilovers

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    You're only voiding the warranty if you think your car is a submarine and decide to drive into a lake.

You need to research more into your cars warranty as you'll find changing the exhaust is almost exactly the same as doing the intake. If its proven that was the cause of the problem, then you have nothing to fall back on, but if it wasn't you're fine.
    Ah damn, didn't really think of that, probably should run it through with the dealer and see what they say lol. That or yolo it and do it anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Anyone remember which cable to not connect to ensure the Mugen RR LED Brake light doesn't flash when braking? Just want a solid,

There's a thread here somewhere, but wasn't very clear about it.

Red, Brown, Black..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    If i remember correctly:
    black wire: ground light
    brown wire: running light
    red wire: brake light

The red wire is what makes the flashing. Depending on what you want, swapping the red with the brown wire will only make it flash when you turn your headlights on. That also depends on how you set up the wiring with your tail lights.
    5char

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Just found a problem, just came back home from work, was testing out the foglights on the RR kit, and I knew the beam pattern was crap, but man, the cut off.. like I said before was for LHD. It was lighting up all the trees on the right hand side of the road, and you could imagine how blinding it could have been for coming drivers, turned it off immediately.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H11-6000K...item27cf86f8c9

Could I use that? since this has a specially designed cover to stop any glare?

Just found a problem, just came back home from work, was testing out the foglights on the RR kit, and I knew the beam pattern was crap, but man, the cut off.. like I said before was for LHD. It was lighting up all the trees on the right hand side of the road, and you could imagine how blinding it could have been for coming drivers, turned it off immediately.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H11-6000K...item27cf86f8c9

Could I use that? since this has a specially designed cover to stop any glare?
    Only thing you can do is aim it right down towards the ground, if you can.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Only thing you can do is aim it right down towards the ground, if you can.
    Blah, it could be because I'm using HIDs in the RR foggies. And the RR foggies have some sort of bulb/lens thing that makes it look like a projector but isnt. Maybe I should revert back to halogens =[

If only I can transplant the stock OEM foggies into the RR. I miss my oem foggies already ... blah.

Blah, it could be because I'm using HIDs in the RR foggies. And the RR foggies have some sort of bulb/lens thing that makes it look like a projector but isnt. Maybe I should revert back to halogens =[

If only I can transplant the stock OEM foggies into the RR. I miss my oem foggies already ... blah.
    Could try cutting them to fit, but I wouldn't recommend it, as it'll be a bitch of a job to do.

You could put in some low lumen yellow bulbs so they aren't so bright but still serve a purpose?

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Could try cutting them to fit, but I wouldn't recommend it, as it'll be a bitch of a job to do.

You could put in some low lumen yellow bulbs so they aren't so bright but still serve a purpose?
    the 3000k HIDs? Recommend any?

But it's too JDM for me, I alawys wanted pure white light, no blue, and maybe a tinge of yellow.

=[ compromises must be made..

though, regardless of the colour light, wouldn't it still be blinding/bright, if the cut-off is all the way into the trees?

the 3000k HIDs? Recommend any?

But it's too JDM for me, I alawys wanted pure white light, no blue, and maybe a tinge of yellow.

=[ compromises must be made..

though, regardless of the colour light, wouldn't it still be blinding/bright, if the cut-off is all the way into the trees?
    I haven't looked into HIDs myself, but I run phillips crystal vision in my headlights and footlights and they're pretty white for regular halogens.

Maybe only use your fog lights when you need the extra light, e.g. when you're driving down a poorly lit road and require extra light.

Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    I was thinking about getting this one:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...and-more-later

Figured that if i wasn't satisfied with the noise level id just chop off the resonator on top that

Would do intake but engine warranty isn't something I want to void haha
    Chop your resonator and it'll make a huge difference. Im happy with my Varex

Keep your stock airbox and if anything happens then put it back on? lol

This is my car with the Resonator Chopped off. Still has one resonator and cat.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    I haven't looked into HIDs myself, but I run phillips crystal vision in my headlights and footlights and they're pretty white for regular halogens.

Maybe only use your fog lights when you need the extra light, e.g. when you're driving down a poorly lit road and require extra light.
    I'll just use my old Osram nightbreakers I have hidden somewhere, guess the RR foglights only suit halogen bulbs. it does say ( NO HID) on the foglight itself.