Page 1546 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 54610461446149615361543154415451546154715481549155615961646 ... LastLast
Results 18,541 to 18,552 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Was about to sign me and a couple mates up for the big MCM meet, turns out its on mothers day so its a no go fml

Quote Originally Posted by integraR View Post
    r u goin to mini meet #9 tommorow?
    Probably not. But i think my brother is gunna go in my civic lol. If you see him tell him GTFO
    and buy his own car!

Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    Was about to sign me and a couple mates up for the big MCM meet, turns out its on mothers day so its a no go fml
    Mothers Day? pfft... Not important!
    lol jokess... Not even for a little? Im only going for a few hours and then head home.

Does anybody know how the j's racing exhaust sits on the type R replica bar on a fd1? Does the exhaust touch anywhere along the rear bumper?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Depends which Js exhaust it is
    I know the fd2r ver. Has to sit lower
    I have It on my fd1 mugen RR lip while my other mate with type R bumper with Js diffuser both sitting lower ( only hanging on one )

Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    Depends which Js exhaust it is
    I know the fd2r ver. Has to sit lower
    I have It on my fd1 mugen RR lip while my other mate with type R bumper with Js diffuser both sitting lower ( only hanging on one )
    It's the c304r made for the fd1. But I got a resonator delete and got a mugen rr rear lip and the rear lip got burnt off as the exhaust was touching it. Not sure if it was a crap fitting rear lip or if the resonator delete moved the placing of the exhaust. Thanks anyway dude

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    oh shit that completely passed my mind!
    i think i'm out, then

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Mothers Day? pfft... Not important!
    lol jokess... Not even for a little? Im only going for a few hours and then head home.
    haha ill have a check again on the event and see all time times and all, probably go to the mini meets instead

if i do end up going though im probably gonna end up with some crappy parking away from the other hondas haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Well just go under the car and change how the exhaust hangs
    Let It hang on one hook so it'll go lower

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    It's the c304r made for the fd1. But I got a resonator delete and got a mugen rr rear lip and the rear lip got burnt off as the exhaust was touching it. Not sure if it was a crap fitting rear lip or if the resonator delete moved the placing of the exhaust. Thanks anyway dude
    I have the RR lip, and the J's racing axleback muffler. It fits well. Doesn't touch the lip at all. Heck it barelly pokes out from the rear lip itself.

However, not sure if the full catback exhaust makes the dimensions different and hence your issue.

haha ill have a check again on the event and see all time times and all, probably go to the mini meets instead

if i do end up going though im probably gonna end up with some crappy parking away from the other hondas haha
    Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    oh shit that completely passed my mind!
    i think i'm out, then
    It starts at 12. So I'll probably stay there till 2-3ish and then leave. Most of my family lives in the eastside so
    wont be a problems for me anyways

What about their Dyno Day this weekend. You boys going?
    https://www.facebook.com/events/3801...ilter=upcoming

Sorry for the double post but..

Its been a while since I've actually stood next to a stock 8th Gen and gotten the chance to compare both.
    That height difference thoughhhh...!

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    It starts at 12. So I'll probably stay there till 2-3ish and then leave. Most of my family lives in the eastside so
    wont be a problems for me anyways

What about their Dyno Day this weekend. You boys going?
    https://www.facebook.com/events/3801...ilter=upcoming
    haha probably not, mad cbf driving down to the east