Page 1412 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4129121312136214021409141014111412141314141415142214621512 ... LastLast
Results 16,933 to 16,944 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    me bored today so painted wheels cause white reminds me of pills > DQ >

jks ! LOl

why didn't you go to DQ?

I was tempted to fly over this year for it, been wanting to the last few years, but the chance of finding any good assistance to take with me put me off ;-P

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    why didn't you go to DQ?

I was tempted to fly over this year for it, been wanting to the last few years, but the chance of finding any good assistance to take with me put me off ;-P
    ahahah ah shit go man, it was my first time missing out. just had money issues that's all. moving on from those things and currently saving for a house <.<

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Can someone explain what Exhaust Drone is?
    I hear people talk about it and how annoying it is. But no idea what it is
    As a few people have mentioned, it's a reverberating sound on some certain notes of your exhaust setup at certain speeds. The sound is something you hear from the inside. Imagine being in a bell when it gets gonged. Learnt it the hard way when I got my middle resonator taken out and a shitty straight exhaust put in, the noise was intolerable. Couldn't bear driving for a minute. Just depends really, some people are used to it.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    try a very loud s2000 sitting at ~4000rpm at 100km/h then you will understand drone

it's just the constnat noise at cruising speeds, subjective to how pu sea the driver/passengers are
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Does anyone know how interchangeable the mechanicals from an EP3 would be with an FD1/2?

I know the K20A in the FD2R was a little different to the EP3 one, cam and inlet plenum but also with some different mounts for the ancilliaries... I'm wondering if you used a FD2 would the mounts from the K20ZA (I think thats right?) work on the EP3 K20A?

I'd assume that the EP3 brakes would probably fit, they're not nearly as good as FD2R ones but they should be a step up from standard FD2 gear? I'm not nearly as certain about the struts and sway bars, I'm guessing you'd probably need to either hunt down stock FD2R ones or go aftermarket?

I was planning on sticking everything from my wrecked EP3 into an EU but now I keep looking at FD's...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Transplant the k20a ftw
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_NA View Post
    Does anyone know how interchangeable the mechanicals from an EP3 would be with an FD1/2?

I know the K20A in the FD2R was a little different to the EP3 one, cam and inlet plenum but also with some different mounts for the ancilliaries... I'm wondering if you used a FD2 would the mounts from the K20ZA (I think thats right?) work on the EP3 K20A?

I'd assume that the EP3 brakes would probably fit, they're not nearly as good as FD2R ones but they should be a step up from standard FD2 gear? I'm not nearly as certain about the struts and sway bars, I'm guessing you'd probably need to either hunt down stock FD2R ones or go aftermarket?

I was planning on sticking everything from my wrecked EP3 into an EU but now I keep looking at FD's...
    iirc brakes should do as th DC5 ones are a bolton (iirc)

go for aftermarket struts and sways
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_NA View Post

chuck it all into an fd! in my honest opinion is that they look better than ep3's :P

here are some photos to convince you LOL here are some white ones

Rep me if i have helped you

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2, S15
    And here are some black ones... (with carbon fibre bits bit ehh you get the idea)

Rep me if i have helped you

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post

Knew I recognised that civic!
    Hahahaha!! Smashed!!!! Love u guyz.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Anyone know where to source out foglight switches for our cars? Mine cracked and foggies wont turn on -.-
    Last edited by Baygon; 16-09-2013 at 05:20 PM.