Page 1465 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4659651365141514551462146314641465146614671468147515151565 ... LastLast
Results 17,569 to 17,580 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    arent you in melb? kinda looking for cash. good price if someone picks them up asap

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB? What you guys think
    Last edited by SharkChu; 27-11-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Pioneer AVH-X3500DAB? What you guys think
    I dont like that theres alot of buttons on the face.
    I prefer a nice clean face.

Does it have to be double din? Honestly you arent going to find many good ones
    for $500 unless you buy one second hand

My cousin has a alpine iDA-X305S in his S15
    sounds amazing and features are awesome. easy to use.
    One down side is that it doesnt read CDs lol
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 27-11-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Okay I bought the pioneer avh-3500dab, with double din fascia, hardness and adaptors for the usb/aux/steering wheel controls, reversing camera. For $1k, incl. installation.

Not bad I guess. abit on the $$ side, but these fellas provided some excellent service.

Okay I bought the pioneer avh-3500dab, with double din fascia, hardness and adaptors for the usb/aux/steering wheel controls, reversing camera. For $1k, incl. installation.

Not bad I guess. abit on the $$ side, but these fellas provided some excellent service.
    Hows the screen on it? I have an old school Pioneer P3300BT and the screen is terrible in sunlight. Maybe it is also due to our dash slightly facing upwards. And also the type of panel. I wish I bought a 7" display. Maybe its time to upgrade to AVH-X4500BT

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Hows the screen on it? I have an old school Pioneer P3300BT and the screen is terrible in sunlight. Maybe it is also due to our dash slightly facing upwards. And also the type of panel. I wish I bought a 7" display. Maybe its time to upgrade to AVH-X4500BT
    I'll let you know when I get it installed next week.

I wanted a 7" too, but the salesman advised against it, not worth the extra $200 and it didnt have digital radio. Hopefully the sunlight wouldn't be an issue...

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Feck guys you make me wanna get a screen in mine too. But I would never use it. Aux is plenty for me
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    I dont like that theres alot of buttons on the face.
    I prefer a nice clean face.

Does it have to be double din? Honestly you arent going to find many good ones
    for $500 unless you buy one second hand

My cousin has a alpine iDA-X305S in his S15
    sounds amazing and features are awesome. easy to use.
    One down side is that it doesnt read CDs lol
    I had the Ida-x300 ages ago. Loved it! Then I got the upgraded Ida-x305 in my next two cars. Great iPod connectivity and ability to switch between red and blue colour scheme.
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

i end up getting one of this iPod iPhone Apple Car Adapter Music CD Changer sell on ebay. which is pretty good and can be controlled on the steering wheel, its only cost like 60bucks and install can be done urself or get one of ur mate doin it.

I'll let you know when I get it installed next week.

I wanted a 7" too, but the salesman advised against it, not worth the extra $200 and it didnt have digital radio. Hopefully the sunlight wouldn't be an issue...
    Well its only $100 difference when you wait for the 30% off at JB hifi. I would go 7" as it looks better. I didn't get 7" at the time because it was a huge difference. Keep in mind this was like atleast 3 years ago when double dins weren't as cheap as today. Its ashame it doesn't come with DAB but I wouldn't think the add on would be that expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Update:

The HID projectors from TRS has come in, but I have no time till next week to even attempt to fit them in. I bought a spare headlight to just in case, for $60 (cheap, but there's a deep groove on the side.. maybe abit of polish can help). and getting the other side for $110.

I feel like it will take all day for this.

Any tips?

Btw, when removing the bumper, the bodykit is screwed into the front bumper, and it looks like the screw goes though the fender wall. Does that mean I have to unscrew the front mugen lip off, before I can detach the front bumper? (Hope that makes sense)

Update:

The HID projectors from TRS has come in, but I have no time till next week to even attempt to fit them in. I bought a spare headlight to just in case, for $60 (cheap, but there's a deep groove on the side.. maybe abit of polish can help). and getting the other side for $110.

I feel like it will take all day for this.

Any tips?

Btw, when removing the bumper, the bodykit is screwed into the front bumper, and it looks like the screw goes though the fender wall. Does that mean I have to unscrew the front mugen lip off, before I can detach the front bumper? (Hope that makes sense)
    Projector headlights

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/diy-h...gen-civic.html

Front bumper (the front lip should go with the bumper, unless its screwed into the fender splash guard)

Quote Originally Posted by mikewl View Post