Page 1322 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3228221222127213121319132013211322132313241325133213721422 ... LastLast
Results 15,853 to 15,864 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    stock RSB is 11mm, its a twig.. 19mm is aiight.. u dont want to risk the hassle of cusco 23mm unless u have additional support on the endlinks for peace of mind

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    My 18mm RSB is 700% stiffer the oem 11mm rsb, 19mm Cusco or whatever make is perfect. FD's arent a heavy car. The 23mm would be alright but endlinks and extra re inforcing would be wise.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JOhnnyFD View Post
    stock RSB is 11mm, its a twig.. 19mm is aiight.. u dont want to risk the hassle of cusco 23mm unless u have additional support on the endlinks for peace of mind
    oh shit okay 11-19 is a huge increase as it is, didn't realise this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    My 18mm RSB is 700% stiffer the oem 11mm rsb, 19mm Cusco or whatever make is perfect. FD's arent a heavy car. The 23mm would be alright but endlinks and extra re inforcing would be wise.
    700 is correct, somoene know;s what they're talkinga bout :P (assuming they're both solid)
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    K24 FD2
    No additional support plate is required on endlink to LCA. I ran Cusco Front and Rear 28mm and 23mm sway bars for over a year including 6+ track days and is fine, No Bends, No Stress Marks - and I can assure you the car went through the paces. Only addition I had was hard race endlinks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    oh shit okay 11-19 is a huge increase as it is, didn't realise this.

700 is correct, somoene know;s what they're talkinga bout :P (assuming they're both solid)
    FD Stock sway bars are apprently hollow, si even a 16mm solid RSB is a massive upgrade. I think the cusco ones are overkill for my preference, as i dont plan on doing track days. But good to know it can handle the paces with 23mm bars EGB.

Quote Originally Posted by hamham1748 View Post
    hi guys asking some dumb questions again, which K&N air filter does honda civic FD sport 2006 used? cant find much info, FD is not Si mode right?
    The AUDM FD can use the USDM Civic Si' air intake system and vice versa.
    Everything around the engine is same. they just have different internals/Head and computer.

Intake will fit fine

http://www.knfilters.com/search/apps...Si&engine=2.0L

Why K&N Though?
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 03-05-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    I have a genuine mugen drop-in filter spare if you're interestes pm me.

For fd1 (1.8L)

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by hamham1748 View Post
    hi guys asking some dumb questions again, which K&N air filter does honda civic FD sport 2006 used? cant find much info, FD is not Si mode right?
    Ive read somewhere in the forum the k$n filter is neglible. As you can barely hear any difference in engine riar, if do, i think its just the placebo effect. Its coz of our enclosed airfilter which sorta works like a CAI. Better off using the moolah for a proper intake system. I too considered K&N, but not wirth the $60.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    FD Stock sway bars are apprently hollow, si even a 16mm solid RSB is a massive upgrade. I think the cusco ones are overkill for my preference, as i dont plan on doing track days. But good to know it can handle the paces with 23mm bars EGB.
    bigger isn't better for performance ,don't confuse that

if the left and right wheels are linked too rigidly, they don't have independance which can be harmful

Ive read somewhere in the forum the k$n filter is neglible. As you can barely hear any difference in engine riar, if do, i think its just the placebo effect. Its coz of our enclosed airfilter which sorta works like a CAI. Better off using the moolah for a proper intake system. I too considered K&N, but not wirth the $60.
    it's negligible because I'd say taht in an intake design, the filter represents around what.. 10% of the total restriction? It's not a lot
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I have a K&N Drop in filter for the Civic Sports 2.0L (K20Z2) and to be honest you cant really feel or hear the difference.
    For $60 I'd rather buy a A3 Pod Filter (Best Air Flow Pod Filter Proven At AutoSalon. Beats K&N and other leading brands)
    and do a homemade SRI. You will get a little bit of heat soak but if its only a street car you wont really know the difference.

Buy a airbox from your local wrecker and just hack it up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattclare/4664641525/

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1
    what do you guys think of the fd with cr kais?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by nicho View Post
    what do you guys think of the fd with cr kais?
    Too many with weak offsets and sizes

stance > fenders