Page 1503 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 50310031403145314931500150115021503150415051506151315531603 ... LastLast
Results 18,025 to 18,036 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post

Wait, $400 for facelift wheels? This secondhand? I'm trying to get a estimate on my facelift wheels. Where did you get this pricing from? Might have to lower my price on my powder coated wheels.

Yeah found them at the wreckers, with tyres too. Decent condition.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Yeah found them at the wreckers, with tyres too. Decent condition.
    Hmmm, Will price drop mine to be more reasonable then.

Thanks man.

and yeh, CR Kais. Im getting new work wheels from them JDM Concept too, price is competitive as the shipping costs outweigh the higher cost of the wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Why not Rota or something (srs)

Not taking the piss
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Why not Rota or something (srs)

Not taking the piss
    Rota... those are the rep wheels right? See it on the sale threads on fb all the time.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Yes, but if the car's not being tracked you don't really need the same level of durability or risk of being stolen when parked on the street
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Hey guys, just joined the forum. Had my 2009 FD2 for nearly a year now and I've done a few mods to it, thought I would share.

Mods:
    Full Mugen RR Kit with Type R Spoiler
    Mugen Window Visors
    Rear Light Tints
    Simota Carbon Charger Intake with custom cold air
    Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust
    Megan Racing Springs
    Volks TE37 SL 18x8 +40

Last edited by FDYOU2; 09-02-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Hi guys, so i got into a massive accident on Saturday 8th of Feb at Villawood on the corner of Woodville Road and Tangerine St. I was going towards Granville/Parramatta and it was green light for me. I saw a Volvo on the other side of the lane who was coming up to the intersection to turn right onto Tangerine St. Since it was green for me I knew it was okay for me to go, as soon as i was at the intersection the other idiot decided to turn. I couldn't break in time, and we collided. Biggest shock of my life as i blanked out for about 4-5 seconds.

When i came to there was smoke everywhere (most likely from the tyres) and my 7 week only puppy in the passenger seat flew forward. She was saved by her air bag but mine did not deploy. Most important thing was both sides of the party were not badly hurt (i had a couple bruises and a sore neck). We exchanged details (he was a green P plater) and i asked the other driver if he acknowledged that he was in the wrong, he nodded and replied "It was a red arrow for me but i thought you were going to stop."

He had 3 other friends in the car with him, the guy in his passenger seat had a bruised and bleeding nose due to his air bag being deployed. Firefighters were on the scene pretty much 2 mins later to control the traffic and remove our cars off the road, but police did not show up till 2 hours later. I did a statement with the police officer and overheard the other driver saying i ran a red light.. Anyway i was informed he will be issued with an infringement notice and a fine.

The rest is history but im pretty sure my baby is a write off.

Last edited by Baygon; 09-02-2014 at 09:25 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Hey dude glad to hear you're ok - that's some damage there!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by FDYOU2 View Post
    Hey guys, just joined the forum. Had my 2009 FD2 for nearly a year now and I've done a few mods to it, thought I would share.

Mods:
    Mugen Window Visors
    Rear Light Tints
    Megan Racing Springs
    Volks TE37 SL 18x8 +40

Sweet! I always wondered how the TE37 18x8 looked like on our FD. Able to indulge me with more pics of your ride, fitment with the wheels? and where were you able to source them?

Not gonna get them, I already have wheels on the way. But good to know in the future. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    Hi guys, so i got into a massive accident on Saturday 8th of Feb at Villawood on the corner of Woodville Road and Tangerine St. I was going towards Granville/Parramatta and it was green light for me. I saw a Volvo on the other side of the lane who was coming up to the intersection to turn right onto Tangerine St. Since it was green for me I knew it was okay for me to go, as soon as i was at the intersection the other idiot decided to turn. I couldn't break in time, and we collided. Biggest shock of my life as i blanked out for about 4-5 seconds.

When i came to there was smoke everywhere (most likely from the tyres) and my 7 week only puppy in the passenger seat flew forward. She was saved by her air bag but mine did not deploy. Most important thing was both sides of the party were not badly hurt (i had a couple bruises and a sore neck). We exchanged details (he was a green P plater) and i asked the other driver if he acknowledged that he was in the wrong, he nodded and replied "It was a red arrow for me but i thought you were going to stop."

He had 3 other friends in the car with him, the guy in his passenger seat had a bruised and bleeding nose due to his air bag being deployed. Firefighters were on the scene pretty much 2 mins later to control the traffic and remove our cars off the road, but police did not show up till 2 hours later. I did a statement with the police officer and overheard the other driver saying i ran a red light.. Anyway i was informed he will be issued with an infringement notice and a fine.

Shit man, definitely is. I know the feeling when I got t-boned in my previous fd. Sad to hear but good to hear your alright man. Definitely get your neck checked out man, might suffered whiplash and it's effects could be a lot worse down the track in relation to a bigger problem involving your back. Just cover your ass with the douche trying to pull a fast one. You got any contact details of witnesses to back up your side?

Baygon - sorry to hear that happened man, good luck with the insurance process and I hope you get what you want. If its a write off, what are you planning on getting next?

Also it might be worth taking your dog off to the vet just to ensure he's alright and didn't suffer any injuries to himself.
    Last edited by lolmclol; 10-02-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post

glad to hear you're okay man, cars are just objects but losing a life is too much. saw the post on the fb forums and thought it was one of the ozhonda guys.
    hope your puppy's ok, im really a dog person so i think you should go get it checked through the vet to get it x-ray as its still young and might damage the bones or joints.

Quote Originally Posted by FDYOU2 View Post

Mods:
    Mugen Window Visors
    Rear Light Tints
    Megan Racing Springs
    Volks TE37 SL 18x8 +40

welcome, i've seen your car at hj's before with your mate as i saw both the cars at hjs, looking good man. anymore plans for it or no modding for now?

btw guys, sold my lip...

car's naked as fckde

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    shit no good Baygon, what ya gunna get next ??