Page 1739 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 739123916391689172917361737173817391740174117421749 ... LastLast
Results 20,857 to 20,868 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    Wow. Who is writing all thatp??? He blocked me and deleted all my posts.

All I asked him was to post some times of his SENNA FD BUILD. And he got but hurt.

i took screen shots tooooooooo lol.

yea nity wrote that, ah well... my job here is done

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4052A8EE-2B03-4815-BDD6-98E6BD9BE29A.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	28262m
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4052A8EE-2B03-4815-BDD6-98E6BD9BE29A.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	8.7 KB 
ID:	28262m
    wew, that guy told me to talk to him, when I can afford the real stuff, when all i asked was how much he could ship it up to nsw.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    I guess like most and this is a good example why Ozhonda is dying Nity's words ring true, too many haters, too many hasbeen hating and stoopid responses to genuine enquires.

some of u gooses need 2 pull ya heads in, I for 1 would like to share more of what Ive done with my car but I couldnt be arsed cause of previous shenanigans.

Like Nity I love my FD and yeah we both took the different road and we've probably accumulated the most knowledge on modifying FDs in Oz, hasnt been cheap. I guess it comes down to respect and good manners, something some of you crumpets can be short of at times.

Anyway off to pick my custom Splitter/Bar this morning that I'll be running over the weekend at the NSW Time attack. My goal is to beat the NA S2k street tyre record of 1.07.5. gunna be tough as it was set with 295s, Ive only got 245s lol. but hey nice to have goals in life !! B-)

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    O my cot

Those messages hahahahaha
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    lmao so those messages were from nity?
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    I guess like most and this is a good example why Ozhonda is dying Nity's words ring true, too many haters, too many hasbeen hating and stoopid responses to genuine enquires.

some of u gooses need 2 pull ya heads in, I for 1 would like to share more of what Ive done with my car but I couldnt be arsed cause of previous shenanigans.

Like Nity I love my FD and yeah we both took the different road and we've probably accumulated the most knowledge on modifying FDs in Oz, hasnt been cheap. I guess it comes down to respect and good manners, something some of you crumpets can be short of at times.

Anyway off to pick my custom Splitter/Bar this morning that I'll be running over the weekend at the NSW Time attack. My goal is to beat the NA S2k street tyre record of 1.07.5. gunna be tough as it was set with 295s, Ive only got 245s lol. but hey nice to have goals in life !! B-)
    I spose that was directed at me.

After following him on IG and his awesome car build I asked if he had run any laps with times.... And then he went off.

Act like a dick and I'll treat you like one.

All good though. God bless, peace, love and all that stuff.

But I'm just a "stance noob fag" according to him so what would I know.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I spose that was directed at me.

After following him on IG and his awesome car build I asked if he had run any laps with times.... And then he went off.

Act like a dick and I'll treat you like one.

All good though. God bless, peace, love and all that stuff.

But I'm just a "stance noob fag" according to him so what would I know.
    Omg what an asshole lol

How do you have a conversation with someone like that
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Lol nity pls met just stop
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Once again all of you guys talking shit. I'm over it. Don't bother, it won't effect me anymore. As someone wise once said, "sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me".

Stevil, shut up you idiot. You just trying to follow trends mate. Only reason why you don't talk about your FD is because no one cares enough to listen.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport
    good luck on your time attack stevil.