Page 1740 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 740124016401690173017371738173917401741174217431750 ... LastLast
Results 20,869 to 20,880 of 21004
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    I guess like most and this is a good example why Ozhonda is dying Nity's words ring true, too many haters, too many hasbeen hating and stoopid responses to genuine enquires.

some of u gooses need 2 pull ya heads in, I for 1 would like to share more of what Ive done with my car but I couldnt be arsed cause of previous shenanigans.

Like Nity I love my FD and yeah we both took the different road and we've probably accumulated the most knowledge on modifying FDs in Oz, hasnt been cheap. I guess it comes down to respect and good manners, something some of you crumpets can be short of at times.

Anyway off to pick my custom Splitter/Bar this morning that I'll be running over the weekend at the NSW Time attack. My goal is to beat the NA S2k street tyre record of 1.07.5. gunna be tough as it was set with 295s, Ive only got 245s lol. but hey nice to have goals in life !! B-)
    You are so wrong Stevil. Yes, we are his haters, but we do not hate the way he spent money on his FD, the way he did to his car. We hate the way he thinks he is "the one"'. Whatever you do, whoever you are you respect people, they will respect you back even when you have nothing, when you are nobody. One simple thing but he does not know. No one "higher level" than anyone ;-)
    He talked about "sit and talk" but he blocked everyone that he don't like by using his admin's power, hohoho
    MONEY - no problem. The problem is NO MONEY

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    hey threesix not directed at you at all ..... but hey if ya feel guilty !

trying to follow trends, yeah I guess R18 turbo's were a dime a dozen when I did mine lol, first prik to manage to get Flashpro working on an R18, Acura TLs brembo S2kconversion, E85 on an R18 ? common as phuk, competing at 6-10 events/yr with ya mates is fun. Is this even Nity .... lol again

Thanks ATP, bout to start packing to head down Wakefield for 2 days of NA goodness with like minded idiots B-)

iou cant comment of internet talk, but i generlly find it gets miscontrued, and if you dont like mod standards then start ya own !Imade the call on the person who I meet at the track a few years ago. anyway storm in a tea cup, haters are gunna hate
    Last edited by Stevil; 13-06-2015 at 06:37 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Canards and and adjustable splitter put to gether by Josh at Jsai down at Kurnell, Not wanting too much up drag up front, but a bitmore downforce, adjustable splitter, hoping for a PB, 8s on street rubbers the goal this weekend. Gunna build a way more aggressive 1 with the a J's racing lip and a new bumper. For NSW and WTA Im only allowed 50mm of splitter extended past the bumper.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Damn!! Thought the js lip was on,
    Looks good still!!!

You gonna still make molds stevil? Let me know... Still keen !

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Thanks Jprak, maybe ??, J's racing lip will be getting mashed onto this I got fom Sterling parts last week, actually suprisingly good quality for $130, havent fitted yet but it looks like it should bolt on pretty easily.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Ahaha all good man. I'm asking the seller I bought it a year ago if he can get more at the moment so fingers cross

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    You mays well started your rant with "dear threesix" it was that directed at me. Lol

Anyways... I like both your cars. It's just ones owned by a delusional dickhead.

I just wanna see Nity Vs Stevil. (I know who would win anyway)
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    It's just ones owned by a delusional dickhead.

I just wanna see Nity Vs Stevil. (I know who would win anyway)

"Cant comment of internet talk", if you say so, no more comments :-)
    Anyway, i like your build Stevil. What a beast of FD
    MONEY - no problem. The problem is NO MONEY

Wussup FD boys!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Nity, get fkd m8.

Drop ya Kunt, drop ya right on your fd
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    i am nity
    part time potato

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD 2.0sAT
    Hi ! I bought a FN2R rims 2 days ago, It wont fit in my Civic FD! my tires are 235/40/18R im with coilovers. What spacers do I need? thank you! sorry I'm a noob