Page 1203 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 20370311031153119312001201120212031204120512061213125313031703 ... LastLast
Results 14,425 to 14,436 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Spoon™ magnetic sump bolt are best

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    whats the streetcover thing?
    StanceSlutz

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Spoon™ magnetic sump bolt are best
    the MOST funny thing happened. probably around the time you made this post

so I've had a couple eventful days where yesterday I took off the oil filter from my jazz and the bloody thread came off the block and stuck to the filter. i ended up having to buy a new one which took all day to chase up cos the old one was damaged.

stuck it in tight with locktite and left it to dry this arvo. just came back to fill her up with oil and after pouring two litres i was like FCUK I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE FUMOTO VALVE

* oil all over floor

madskies.

moral of the story...fumoto valve is handy but remember to close the fcuker
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    the MOST funny thing happened. probably around the time you made this post

so I've had a couple eventful days where yesterday I took off the oil filter from my jazz and the bloody thread came off the block and stuck to the filter. i ended up having to buy a new one which took all day to chase up cos the old one was damaged.

stuck it in tight with locktite and left it to dry this arvo. just came back to fill her up with oil and after pouring two litres i was like FCUK I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE FUMOTO VALVE

* oil all over floor

madskies.

moral of the story...fumoto valve is handy but remember to close the fcuker
    >_< ... funny but baaadd luck :-P

Also ....

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Yeah CBf going. Dropping my BBS off to be sprayed that night.
    StanceSlutz

question guys, with the genuine fd2r bar vs the replica fd2r bar
    what differences are there?
    is the genuine bar more wider? where is it more wider ?
    from what i heard the replica bar requires you to cur the reinforcement bar?

just wondering if the J's racing lip can fit the replica fd2r bar or only genuine fd2r bar

As far as what I have read, if you get a genuine FD2R front bumper, you will be required to modify the front reinforcement bar, and it is designed for wider fenders, so fenders also need doing.

A replica FD2R front bumper is designed to fit the narrower fenders, and shouldn't require any modification to the the front reinforcement bar.

As for the J's racing front lip, unfortunately its a real 50/50, I've seen it fit snug on the USDM bumpers.
    (See this user: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/insid...l#post10915768)

mmm the thing is where the lip clips onto the fd2r bar, replica or genuine
    if theyre the same width there, then a J's lip would fit reguardless but still not sure if thats the case

Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    As far as what I have read, if you get a genuine FD2R front bumper, you will be required to modify the front reinforcement bar, and it is designed for wider fenders, so fenders also need doing.

A replica FD2R front bumper is designed to fit the narrower fenders, and shouldn't require any modification to the the front reinforcement bar.

As for the J's racing front lip, unfortunately its a real 50/50, I've seen it fit snug on the USDM bumpers.
    (See this user: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/insid...l#post10915768)

I've seen how the mugen FD2R lip fits onto the bumper, I'd suspect the J's Racing to be extremely similar.

The only problem I've seen with the J's racing one is the official one is in fiberglass, and same with the replica from VIS-Racing (lol the movie torque anyone?)

By the way, everything I'm saying I've read so please don't take it as 100% accurate, but I've been looking into this myself as I really want the mugen type R lip :-p ... just $900~ is a lot if it really wont fit hahahaha.

so the (genuine/geniune molded)mugen fd2r lip fits onto a replica fd2r bar fine?