Page 1476 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4769761376142614661473147414751476147714781479148615261576 ... LastLast
Results 17,701 to 17,712 of 21004
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    I got my pedals from strut king, but I ended up with the american footrest for some reason..
    nah that's just how it is, it fits weirdly

Honda_FD - I dedicate this picture to you...lol
    Like I said, it looks like every other FD

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Honda_FD - I dedicate this picture to you...lol
    Like I said, it looks like every other FD
    Ohh damn! Thats clean as.
    A set of Visors will finish her off well

We seriously need an FD meet!
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 19-12-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Ohh damn! Thats clean as.
    A set of Visors will finish her off well
    Thanks
    not a fan of the visors. Maybe some DRLs instead of the foggies.
    Maybe ill chuck on some reindeer antlers for this month.

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Thanks for heads up! No pics but mods look good, if only I saw this earlier haha. Ended up getting a brand new 9th gen civic instead

Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    Thanks for heads up! No pics but mods look good, if only I saw this earlier haha. Ended up getting a brand new 9th gen civic instead

Hows the 9th Gen?
    Any plans for it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda

Hows the 9th Gen?
    Any plans for it?
    oh right, didnt see that when i clicked it haha

its a nice car! so much quieter compared to a straight piped bmw that im used to haha

at this stage im probably going to find some coils for the car and get some wheels for it. might car a catback from the 8th gen seeing as they all fit. Waiting until more parts come out since its such a new car though

oh right, didnt see that when i clicked it haha

its a nice car! so much quieter compared to a straight piped bmw that im used to haha

at this stage im probably going to find some coils for the car and get some wheels for it. might car a catback from the 8th gen seeing as they all fit. Waiting until more parts come out since its such a new car though
    If you're looking at getting BC BR Coilovers then Contact GarasiAuto ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garas...882176?fref=ts )
    And ask for Felix. They are $1,300 but if you tell them you're an OzHonda Member they do $1,150 with Camber Top and 1 Year Warranty.
    Best part is. They can get it within 3 working days as of the other garages were it takes up to two weeks.

My car is even on their page as an Example for a Clean Drop hehe
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 21-12-2013 at 09:39 PM.

If you're looking at getting BC BR Coilovers then Contact GarasiAuto ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garas...882176?fref=ts )
    And ask for Felix. They are $1,300 but if you tell them you're an OzHonda Member they do $1,150 with Camber Top and 1 Year Warranty.
    Best part is. They can get it within 3 working days as of the other garages were it takes up to two weeks.

Dam so cheap. Wish I knew about this earlier and save myself a couple of hundred bux.

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda

Shit that's cheap man, thanks for that!

I parked two cars down from yours! Next to the white skyline! Your cars low as lol

Shit that's cheap man, thanks for that!

I parked two cars down from yours! Next to the white skyline! Your cars low as lol
    LOL I didnt go. My brother said he was at some Christmas meet with the car.
    I dont normally go to meets..

Did you see the scuff marks on top of the drivers fog light?
    Some bitch reversed into me at a car park. Nice enough to leave me a note with her number
    but shes not picking up... I want to try convince her with give me money instead of going through insurance. lol
    If she does then Type R front bumper

I actually raised the front up a little. Had trouble trying to Full Lock when turning.
    Even with 215/40
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 22-12-2013 at 11:23 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Some bitch reversed into me at a car park. Nice enough to leave me a note with her number but shes not picking up...
    You're lucky she left a note for one... but not picking up is another thing. This is why my FD rarely (if ever) makes it out shopping! If it does, I park a good 15 minute walk away :P