Page 777 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2776777277677747757767777787797807878278771277 ... LastLast
Results 9,313 to 9,324 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Once I get the k20 I'm gonna look into a Hondata or haltech engine management and possibly a vafc

not sure about the k20a but the afc or vafc apparently causes the CEL to come on in the k20z of fd2 as well as the euro

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by ekay1 View Post
    for the afc, would it work on a fd1 and be any benefit knowing that the r18a engine doesnt have the standard vtec that the k or b series have
    Hmm.. I'm not too sure if it'll work or be any benefit to the r18a

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    Once I get the k20 I'm gonna look into a Hondata or haltech engine management and possibly a vafc
    Go the Hondata!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by amuson View Post
    not sure about the k20a but the afc or vafc apparently causes the CEL to come on in the k20z of fd2 as well as the euro
    So far it's fine on my fd2.. probably cause I never connected the Vtec to it Cause I read somewhere that the CEL came on because of connecting it to Vtec. The main purpose of the AFC-NEO is for the AFR anyways :P It would be great if Vtec could be connected, but wouldn't make TOO much of a difference.. maybe an additional 2-3hp only

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Chan...how lean are you running now? Notice any significant changes to fuel economy?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    pretty sure hondata hasn't madde anything for the AUDM R18 yet... cos nobody cares about it

^ the FD1 is all show no go sadly. Imagine the potential if it had a k20

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    lol the civic is a family car, not a sports car. even the fd2 "sport" is still a family car... that hasnt stopped previous generation civics becoming performance cars, but this 8th gen is a heavy whale and it takes a lot of money to see it compete with genuine sport cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    These days car manufacturers do their best to maximize economy gains and minimise emissions. The local civic targets this market. Whilst us enthusiast try our hardest to increase performance...

Why oh why couldn't we get the civic si?

The world would be in harmony.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Chan...how lean are you running now? Notice any significant changes to fuel economy?
    Hmm I don't have the dyno readout with the AFR with me now but it's roughly about 8-10%.. before tune I was using an average of 10l/100km and now it's around the 9 mark

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    These days car manufacturers do their best to maximize economy gains and minimise emissions. The local civic targets this market. Whilst us enthusiast try our hardest to increase performance...

Why oh why couldn't we get the civic si?

The world would be in harmony.
    we do have a "civic si". It's a 4 door fn2 with an r18 and costs nearly twice as much as an fd1 lol