Page 362 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 2623123523593603613623633643653724124628621362 ... LastLast
Results 4,333 to 4,344 of 21004
    Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by ej20i View Post
    MhMMMM was me...had some problem wif the new SRI i just installed...car kept stalling and engine lights on...honda told me to take it out for a trash around the block
    LOL!
    lol hoon, sounds good though. was obvious u had some sort of an intake on it!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1, CM5
    MhMMMM was me...had some problem wif the new SRI i just installed...car kept stalling and engine lights on...honda told me to take it out for a trash around the block
    LOL!
    same thing happen to me, engine light is on after installed SRI, let me know if Honda advice is works dude

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    well wad i did, i resetted the ecu and den the engine light turns off...and i let the car idle for a bit 10 minutes and den rev it abit for a while and it shud be fine i hope...since all day yesterday, the car stalls in every traffic light...it made me look bad i swear...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    btw, i got a simota intake from sam at shift performance....awesome guy
    here it is

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1, CM5
    well wad i did, i resetted the ecu and den the engine light turns off...and i let the car idle for a bit 10 minutes and den rev it abit for a while and it shud be fine i hope...since all day yesterday, the car stalls in every traffic light...it made me look bad i swear...
    i did that, more than 5 times lol but the engine light will comes up again after you drive it for a day. hopefully not happen to urs. what brand is ur SRI? mine is simota and one of my mate use simota as well on his civic and he had the same problem. he tried to ask honda and they said its the lev system of vtec that tell us the engine got too much air, have no idea with that statement. i think k&n does a better job on this.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1, CM5
    LOL just saw ur image after i reply ur post. the conclusion is, simota didnt do a good job on civic SRI , i will try to change my filter with 3A Racing on monday, will see how it go.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    hmmmmm well im worried noW!!lol
    let me know after eh, are u changing the whole system or just the filter?if just the filter i got a k&n at home thinking of swapping it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1, CM5
    hmmmmm well im worried noW!!lol
    let me know after eh, are u changing the whole system or just the filter?if just the filter i got a k&n at home thinking of swapping it
    hopefully not happen to urs. im thinking to change the filter only. well, if the light comes up again on urs, u can swap the filter with k&n and restart the ecu again. if it works, then i'll buy a new filter on monday and problem solved lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    i'll update u man 2nite...u indo yea?

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    nice.. air filter looks pretty cramped in there.. plannin to get lik a heat shield?

i'm thinkin of hittin up a CAI.. either Injen or K&N

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    hey ivan, i just replaced my simota to a K&N i used to use for the Wrx...so it was a smaller filter...the car idles nicely at around 760 compared to simota idled between 400 - 1000 which was weird. the car does not give any sign of stalling anymore...but yet to discover in near future...
    its all good signs atm

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1 & FD3S
    i had the exact same experience with my Simota SRI but mine had a K&N filter on the end. i think you'll find that the Check Engine light will constantly turn on. no matter how many times you reflash the ecu. all in all i decided to take it out and put the stock box back in, but i do miss the sound. hopefully the same doesnt happen to you but i just thought id let you know my experience