Page 31 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441811315311031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    I wonder.. if I already have installed HIDs in my Civic FD... can I stil install these Projector lights http://civicfd.tk/
    TK projectors uses H7 as mentioned on the page. Our stock projectors uses HB4/9006

Rear Wing on auto FD

Just want to get some opinions on this. Was thinking of getting the mugen kit for my FD1 but should I include the rear wing as well? With the wing it will look fierce as hell but what do you guys think of a rear wing on an automatic civic? I need to think carefully since i dont want to regret and have holes on my car
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	7311   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	7312   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	7313  

Match,

up to you, but I'm getting the wing with the kit as I like it.

(oh and my fd1 is auto as well )
    Last edited by markCivicVti; 10-11-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    as much as I'd hate to see a lot of Civics looking exactly like mine with the Mugen Wing, I have to admit it does look pretty fantastic.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Red H
    Woah hot mugen kit!! Although I'd scrap the gold rims.
    CIVIC
    TYPER

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Red H
    Quote Originally Posted by match View Post
    Just want to get some opinions on this. Was thinking of getting the mugen kit for my FD1 but should I include the rear wing as well? With the wing it will look fierce as hell but what do you guys think of a rear wing on an automatic civic? I need to think carefully since i dont want to regret and have holes on my car
    If your car is white then get the wing as it gives the FD2R look. Wing on a black doesn't look to bad as per the pics, but if your car was any other colour then definitely no wing.
    CIVIC
    TYPER

i like it without the wing, bit too much for a civic.
    but its always up to the individual
    and it doesnt have anything to do with it being manual or auto?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    TK projectors uses H7 as mentioned on the page. Our stock projectors uses HB4/9006
    why did you just say in the other post that the projectors use 9006?

the pics u posted with it make it look hot
    i wanna get this kinda look as well

now to find some money....

p.s. wat rims are those? looks familiar

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    The black Civic with the wing looks great at some angles(side, 45 degree from front and back) but strange from others(directly from the back).

Depends what you want. If you want to lower the car and put 19s on then dont get the wing, otherwise Id probably get it.

My perception is if you have the full mugen kit with the wing then you tend to show that your civic is souped up and up for a challenge at traffic lights. But if in the case that you are on automatic, its more like a family car and there is no point modifying it into a sports car.

But my friend says if without the wing you feel like you're missing something and i guess its true as well. damn dilemma!

Quote Originally Posted by andyhui01 View Post
    why did you just say in the other post that the projectors use 9006?
    Cos theres another eagle eye headlamp out there that uses 9006. Im trying to get more info to double check.