Page 849 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3497497998398468478488498508518528598999491349 ... LastLast
Results 10,177 to 10,188 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    thats the DBW connection

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007 Vti Manual BLK
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyFD View Post
    DD cost me 150, and most places want 150-180 for install. It's an easy DIY though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    I paid about $130 for mine like 3 yrs ago. undoing it is easy but i paid someone like $80 to solder/wire up the harness cos i have no clue in that area. $100 AUD is cheap. I dont think theres much diff between replica and genuine. Maybe the fitting?
    Thanks guys. I'll be buying it soon then and bring it back. Now need some advice for what head unit to buy which will work flawlessly with iphone plus bluetooth etc

Shimian which one you bought and how you finding it ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007 Vti Manual BLK

Exclamation Angel Eyes

Hey guys need an opinion,

I found a guy who is selling these angel eyes in the pics for around 130 dollars. He said he used them for like one year and he bought them originally for around 250 dollars and they are korean and that's why better quality. ( he said Korean are better than the Chinese counter parts , i am not sure if he is being honest or not )

He said that everything works perfectly and nothing is wrong. What do you guys think about this deal ? Is it a good bargain or i am better off buying new ? How much are the new ones anyway ( around 250 ithink ? )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157199-F-S-Angel-e&.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	17285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157200-F-S-Angel-e&.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	17286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157201-F-S-Angel-e&.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	17287

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Hi guys. Some of you might be familiar with my fd hunt and I've got a quick question. Firstly that white one with the CF hood sold.... but there's anther one I'm eying off with a mugen kit. However he doesn't have the stock bumpers. Should this be concerning at all? Can stock bumpers be picked up for cheap if I was to part out and stock it in the future? Just worried about selling it in future. Plus it seems logical most ppl would keep their stockies.

D

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    Hi guys. Some of you might be familiar with my fd hunt and I've got a quick question. Firstly that white one with the CF hood sold.... but there's anther one I'm eying off with a mugen kit. However he doesn't have the stock bumpers. Should this be concerning at all? Can stock bumpers be picked up for cheap if I was to part out and stock it in the future? Just worried about selling it in future. Plus it seems logical most ppl would keep their stockies.

D
    I thought there were only lip kits for the Mugen Civic bodykit. Don't think there are full bumper replacements.

But anyway, I would have thought it would not be worth while to remove a bodykit after putting it on and ppl usually sell them off with the car. I would anyway.
    Old man that drives slow cars

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by asgr8 View Post
    Hey guys need an opinion,

I found a guy who is selling these angel eyes in the pics for around 130 dollars. He said he used them for like one year and he bought them originally for around 250 dollars and they are korean and that's why better quality. ( he said Korean are better than the Chinese counter parts , i am not sure if he is being honest or not )

He said that everything works perfectly and nothing is wrong. What do you guys think about this deal ? Is it a good bargain or i am better off buying new ? How much are the new ones anyway ( around 250 ithink ? )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157199-F-S-Angel-e&.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	17285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157200-F-S-Angel-e&.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	17286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	157201-F-S-Angel-e&.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	17287
    that sounds suspiciously low. ebay sell these for about $350 +$50 for shipping. u should check them urself to see if its all functioning properly. those angel eye headlights do have some problems

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    I thought there were only lip kits for the Mugen Civic bodykit. Don't think there are full bumper replacements.

But anyway, I would have thought it would not be worth while to remove a bodykit after putting it on and ppl usually sell them off with the car. I would anyway.
    I personally don't mind. Will get a better idea when I see the car on the weekend anyway! Just thought obviously it would appeal to a wider audience if it was stock. Still tossing up between a fd or a CL9 though...

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Agree with Aero. I bought the same set but the CCFL rings weren't all working. And I paid $150.

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    I personally don't mind. Will get a better idea when I see the car on the weekend anyway! Just thought obviously it would appeal to a wider audience if it was stock. Still tossing up between a fd or a CL9 though...
    if it is just a mugen lip kit, then u wont have to worry about stock bumpers coz the mugen kit does not substitute the whole bumpers, they are only screwed on top of the stock ones.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    if it is just a mugen lip kit, then u wont have to worry about stock bumpers coz the mugen kit does not substitute the whole bumpers, they are only screwed on top of the stock ones.
    Yeah I actually thought that but he said he didn't have stockies. Will find out on weekend anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    CL9? what are you after?

the CL9 is much more car than the civic IMO, try test driving both and looking at all the features etc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    CL9? what are you after?

the CL9 is much more car than the civic IMO, try test driving both and looking at all the features etc.
    Seeing both this weekend. I'm personally leaning towards a CL9 at this point (cheaper initial price, thus have a bit of cash to play with) We'll see how it goes!