Page 1363 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 3638631263131313531360136113621363136413651366137314131463 ... LastLast
Results 16,345 to 16,356 of 21004
    Hi guys
    Which suspension kit would you choose, and why? Do you guys have any idea which one is the best kit in term of quality and street comfort?
    1)Silver Neo Suspension Kit
    2)J's Racing - SPL Sports Suspension
    3)Tanabe - FIVE Kit Coilover

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Anyone interested in New camber-adjustable top mounts for their front suspension PM me.

BC Racing. $240 shipped a pair

I managed to strike this deal with a supplier is cheaper than you'll find anywhere
    Last edited by DuffyFD; 08-07-2013 at 03:22 PM.

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Just picked up my car from its 90k service.

Honda said the brakes that rolled off the showroom floor still have another 20k easy in them.

Benefits of a slow car! Lolz. I really cant fault this hybi. Made in Japan ftw. Haha.

In saying that the IMA Battery will prob shit itself now. Touch wood.
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    iou dont overlook GAB SS coilovers, I've had a set on my FD and done 15K and 3 trackdays and Im pleased by their performance. Fully height Adjustable along with Dampning I doubt you'll be disappointed. Local supplier so if anything go wrongs and the ability to order stiffer springs is a bonus !

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    got some 17's for the road, rubber profile isnt ideal being 235/45/17 but no real rubbing !! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    Ok, Im confused. I got some Advan RS wheels and I need new slimmer lugs so I can fit a wrench w/o damaging the wheel. If that makes sense.

Anyways, Im reading that our stock lugs are an acorn design and lugs that I have to get for my Advans are tapered. The confusion is, some sites are saying tapered=acorn and others are saying tapered =/= acorn. =_= So which is it? O.o

and how do I know what socket I need for each different design lug? E.g I need 19 for stock nuts but Im looking for a smaller nut so I can use a smaller socket, but the companies never mention this specification. Is there something Im missing, like 2 standardised sizes for lugs?

and PS: Im ordering http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/part/work/rs-z-billet-nuts to fit the Advans on my civic. am I right for the sizing?
    Harry, neer use OEM lugs with aftermarket wheels

OEM honda wheels are ball seated and aftermarket wheels are conical

do NOT mix them or you'll get a localised crushing failure and your nuts will come off.

Also dude, i'll show you my nuts next time,

And i'll show you my lug nuts too. i got extended lugs and they're awesome for your purposes.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Harry, neer use OEM lugs with aftermarket wheels

OEM honda wheels are ball seated and aftermarket wheels are conical

do NOT mix them or you'll get a localised crushing failure and your nuts will come off.

Also dude, i'll show you my nuts next time,

And i'll show you my lug nuts too. i got extended lugs and they're awesome for your purposes.
    Lol, yeh, I figured that. Just got confused as what I read had OEM Honda lugs labeled as Acorn when the proper label is Ball seat.

I was eyeing on extended or spline. Was really leaning to those But was contemplating getting ones with locks.

Im pretty sure you're rocking these
    http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-A...7705C1821.aspx

I havent heard of any cases of people jacking wheels here in perth. So I dunno if it's worth the investment. My car is parked outside most of the time and I take the train to TAFE. But I dont think they'd have the time to jack my wheels. lol. They're 2nd hand Advans and not like VS or BBS's.
    Curtis, I wanna try and get them ordered within the next few days as my target is to get my new wheels on my car before the next PHC meet.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    ive using oem honda nuts on my aftermarket rims for 60k. :O

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    ive using oem honda nuts on my aftermarket rims for 60k. :O
    yu so gang574

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    whats more conserning is no shops have said anything to me when my car has been in for new tyres and what not. : /

Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    yu so gang574
    Lmaooooooooo

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Harricade View Post
    Lol, yeh, I figured that. Just got confused as what I read had OEM Honda lugs labeled as Acorn when the proper label is Ball seat.

I was eyeing on extended or spline. Was really leaning to those But was contemplating getting ones with locks.

Im pretty sure you're rocking these
    http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-A...7705C1821.aspx

I havent heard of any cases of people jacking wheels here in perth. So I dunno if it's worth the investment. My car is parked outside most of the time and I take the train to TAFE. But I dont think they'd have the time to jack my wheels. lol. They're 2nd hand Advans and not like VS or BBS's.
    Curtis, I wanna try and get them ordered within the next few days as my target is to get my new wheels on my car before the next PHC meet.
    ah so i have shown you my nuts.

wat

oh and yes people's wheels get jacked all the time, the extended nuts are only going to make it easier.

but if you want, you're more than welcome to try one of my nuts if you wish. I'll be back soon.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC