Page 101 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 519198991001011021031041111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,212 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 civic sport
    You guys might be interested in this mod thats starting to take the singapore civic community by storm. The Installer is working flat out to meet demand. I managed to get one when I was there last week. will install when the weather gets better.

http://www.civicfd-sg.com/viewtopic....ht=remote+boot

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    cant view that without log in

^^ care to share? I'm guessing its something to remotely open the boot trunk... any pics?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    It's an automated boot release by pressing twice on Unlock Door on the remote. Not bad for $80sgd (about 65aud?) incl. install in Singapore.
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 07
    Just installed my Typhoon. It's OFF THE HOOOOKK! Has fixed all the problems I've felt with the performance of my car. Transition between gears feels so much smoother and it doesn't struggle anymore, especially when accelerating around corners and in particular overtaking. Quality of the sound is so much better like daytona. At full throttle I let my friend try it out and drive past me and I was blown away.

^ I think you and Jace have convinced me to go with the typhoon SRI and not Injen CAI... after readin the Bob_san saga I'm a little less keen on the CAI... even though rationally I don't see why there'd be a problem with the CAI.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    taken from that civicfd-sg website:

youtube video of the remote boot release

a picture of the set up:

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    Quote Originally Posted by SaBReT00tH View Post
    Just installed my Typhoon. It's OFF THE HOOOOKK! Has fixed all the problems I've felt with the performance of my car. Transition between gears feels so much smoother and it doesn't struggle anymore, especially when accelerating around corners and in particular overtaking. Quality of the sound is so much better like daytona. At full throttle I let my friend try it out and drive past me and I was blown away.
    don't you void the warranty of the engine if you install one of those?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    yeah thats what i thought?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by markCivicVti View Post
    ^ getting rid of the 19" chromies Frost? Finally got sick of the crappy torque with those heavy rims eh?
    Hahaha yeah the weight is weighing me down too much...

Not getting rid of my 19" i just want 17" aswell depending how i feel you know what i mean =)

Quote Originally Posted by howy View Post
    don't you void the warranty of the engine if you install one of those?
    Well... with a SRI there's a whole lot less that can go wrong. I would say next to no risk... just make sure that your filter hasn't had a hole burnt through etc. If the KnN typhoon has the air flow sensor (which of course it does) then it really isn't changing much from stock... just adding sound.. *perhaps* it might breather better.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1, RS125
    Quote Originally Posted by markCivicVti View Post
    Well... with a SRI there's a whole lot less that can go wrong. I would say next to no risk... just make sure that your filter hasn't had a hole burnt through etc. If the KnN typhoon has the air flow sensor (which of course it does) then it really isn't changing much from stock... just adding sound.. *perhaps* it might breather better.
    well yeh it does make your car sound better and allows more air to be taken in.

but i've heard that since it takes more air in that it makes your engine dirtier more quickly.

not sure if that's something you want just for slightly better sound and performance (if any).

just my thoughts