Page 1247 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 24774711471197123712441245124612471248124912501257129713471747 ... LastLast
Results 14,953 to 14,964 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    Guyysss I finally got my plates

Last edited by j_me; 17-12-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by j_me View Post
    Guyysss I finally got my plates

NOICE!!!! i want new white slim line plates...got them damn old big yellow ones...

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    awww dw.. they match your foggies :P LOL get plates! swear it completes a car!

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    ahahah thats what everyone says, im planning to take it off and see how it is. cause i bought car film to tint(red) rear lights + 4th brake light and bought yellow tint as well to retint the foggies (maybe)
    :L

cant afford plates...yet :L

btw ill be in contact with you about the springs jamies

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    Ohh mad! Oooo i wanna see after you tint, I bought amber film but I don't know where to use it yet.. hahaha and yes thats fine Got them on hold for you! Just let me know if you change your minddddd ^^,

awww dw.. they match your foggies :P LOL get plates! swear it completes a car!
    This is true. I got custom black plates on my white car. ACT you can get plastic in various colours, with the option of slim at the front, so that's what I got.
    “We can't stop here, this is bat country!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Hey Jamie and other lowered folks, someone on this thread a few pages ago mentioned you need to cut a section of the strut to fit lowering springs. Is that true? Sounds dangerous and stupid.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    Hey Jamie and other lowered folks, someone on this thread a few pages ago mentioned you need to cut a section of the strut to fit lowering springs. Is that true? Sounds dangerous and stupid.
    No you don't have to at all. Well with all my suspension bits, I've never had to and I've had springs, coils and bags on my FD.

Fark Jamie, nice. Lifes getting so shit zzzzz if the rs lip doesn't come this week then it'll probably come next year... Xmas shipping can eat a d*ck. Anyways, was thinking of buying CCWs classics as daily wheels if the BBS rs aren't ready.
    Last edited by Areis; 18-12-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    StanceSlutz

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    Whatt nooo! No cutting was needed when I put in my lowered springs

Cheers dudes!

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    Quote Originally Posted by Areis View Post
    No you don't have to at all. Well with all my suspension bits, I've never had to and I've had springs, coils and bags on my FD.

Fark Jamie, nice. Lifes getting so shit zzzzz if the rs lip doesn't come this week then it'll probably come next year... Xmas shipping can eat a d*ck. Anyways, was thinking of buying CCWs classics as daily wheels if the BBS rs aren't ready.
    YOUR RS LIP STILL HASNT ARRIVED?! **** man that sucks balls. If you get CCW classics I will seriously kill myself and sell my car LOL.. those are my dream wheels are you looking at the 18s up for sale? ahhaha

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    YOUR RS LIP STILL HASNT ARRIVED?! **** man that sucks balls. If you get CCW classics I will seriously kill myself and sell my car LOL.. those are my dream wheels are you looking at the 18s up for sale? ahhaha
    yeah haha should get them! i pmed the seller, and the price isnt negotiable... wtf! not going to spend 2k on daily wheels. if he drops the price i may get them :L

but yeah heres a pic of my wheels so far..
    StanceSlutz